microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming

Execute XML code in trigger

Pasha

3/21/2007 7:00:00 PM

Hi All,

I would like to process a dimension in SSAS 2005 whenever the underlining
table changes (inserts from web). To do that, I would like to create a
trigger and execute the following code:

<Batch xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/analysisservices/2003/engine...
<Parallel>
<Process xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSc...
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance...
<Object>
<DatabaseID>VendorManagement</DatabaseID>
<DimensionID>Vendor</DimensionID>
</Object>
<Type>ProcessFull</Type>
<WriteBackTableCreation>UseExisting</WriteBackTableCreation>
</Process>
</Parallel>
</Batch>

How can that be achieved? How do I execute the XML code? Is there a way to
do this? Do also have to specify the connection somewhere?

Thanks,
Paul
5 Answers

haxor99

I should also mention that the persons who you are ordered to
disconnect from are not extremists or hate mongers or anti anything.

They are just concerned family members who are worried about your
safety, as the tactics that will be used are now well known and well
documented.
They are worried because you are spewing nonsense about Incident I and
space monsters come to steal your soul, and they also are worried
because you are going deeply into debt.

If there was anything to this, disconnection would not need to be a
policy.

jj33ttee

I guess they can't help it, aren't they trained to lie after all.

Scilon website
http://www.scientology.org/en_US/religion/catechism/...

What is disconnection?
A Scientologist can have trouble making spiritual progress in his
auditing or training if he is connected to someone who is suppressive
or who is antagonistic to Scientology or its tenets. All spiritual
advancements gained from Scientology may well be lost because he is
being invalidated by an antagonistic person. In order to resolve this,
he either "handles" the other person's antagonism with true data about
the Church, or as a last resort when all attempts to handle have
failed, he "disconnects" from or stops communicating with the person.

what they would really like to do to u guys:

"It is much like trying to deal with a criminal. If he will not
handle, the society resorts to the only other solution: It
'disconnects' the criminal from the society. In other words, they
remove the guy from society and put him in a prison because he won't
handle his problem or otherwise cease to commit criminal acts against
others."

haxor99

"With the technology of handle or disconnect, Scientologists are, in
actual fact, doing nothing different than any society or group has
done down through thousands of years."

Hmmm, my church had never ever done that. What is Hubbie babbling
about?

None the less, that is the shore story for it.

In practice, the ethic officer orders you to disconnect.

ChefXenu

On Apr 3, 10:54 pm, jj33t...@sogetthis.com wrote:
> I guess they can't help it, aren't they trained to lie after all.
>
> Scilon websitehttp://www.scientology.org/en_US/religion/catechism/...
>
> What is disconnection?
> A Scientologist can have trouble making spiritual progress in his
> auditing or training if he is connected to someone who is suppressive
> or who is antagonistic to Scientology or its tenets. All spiritual
> advancements gained from Scientology may well be lost because he is
> being invalidated by an antagonistic person. In order to resolve this,
> he either "handles" the other person's antagonism with true data about
> the Church, or as a last resort when all attempts to handle have
> failed, he "disconnects" from or stops communicating with the person.
>
> what they would really like to do to u guys:
>
> "It is much like trying to deal with a criminal. If he will not
> handle, the society resorts to the only other solution: It
> 'disconnects' the criminal from the society. In other words, they
> remove the guy from society and put him in a prison because he won't
> handle his problem or otherwise cease to commit criminal acts against
> others."

This is exactly why we protest.

If this corporation manages to get a foothold in our government (I'm
in the USA), anyone who will not join the CoS will find themselves
fondly looking back on dubya's respect for our constitutional rights
with nostalgia (and no, you did not detect a note of sarcasm in that
statement, it was a veritable symphony).

Several other countries have governments which are well aware of these
facts, and have taken or are taking appropriate actions to ensure the
Corporation/Cult of Scientology does not achieve her fascist ends.
Many of these countries have first hand experience with fascist
regimes and despots and have no desire to go there again.

peace,
CX

smith.jeff28