ed

3/21/2007 5:29:00 PM

We want certain group (RoleFinderGroup) of users to be able to find out the
sql roles of a given employee in the database. what is the best role
can we include them in? we don't want to give them minimum access.

thx

7 Answers

jonathon8008

On Apr 3, 6:43 pm, haxo...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Where did you learn English? "
>
> See nothing but a brain dead answer. You can't debate the facts, so
> keep up your nit picking nattering, because that is all you have.
>
> Thanks for proving the point.

I thought you were only interested in attacking the church? Barbara
Schwarz is not the church. She is a real human being and not a
fictional character which you can insult or dehumanize.

FreeThinker

On Apr 4, 5:32 am, jonathon8...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Apr 3, 6:43 pm, haxo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > "Where did you learn English? "
>
> > See nothing but a brain dead answer. You can't debate the facts, so
> > keep up your nit picking nattering, because that is all you have.
>
> > Thanks for proving the point.
>
> I thought you were only interested in attacking the church? Barbara
> Schwarz is not the church. She is a real human being and not a
> fictional character which you can insult or dehumanize.

Normally I'd agree with you but Barbara brings a lot of that on
herself.. Like Tom.. Sometimes it's just too easy to troll them back
as that is all they do is troll here... And ya know people attack
others here all the time.. I've read posts of you about the catholic
church (i think it was the catholic church right?).. That's attacking
their religion right? Really.. No matter what is said here you should
really look at the actions of others.. Though chanology started out
DDOS they did reform and are all about the peaceful now.. so based on
their actions alone no matter what is said here they are not attacking
your religion..

smith.jeff28

* I thought you were only interested in attacking the church? Barbara
* Schwarz is not the church. She is a real human being and not a
* fictional character which you can insult or dehumanize.

We are not interested in attacking the church, only it's out ethics
practices.

I think he was trying to point out the Barbra comes of sounding like
a fool when her only response is LIES.

The statements concerning the ethics officer are 100% correct. Perhaps
not in all cases, but in many.
The Ethics officer orders you to disconnect.
This is a stable datum.

jonathon8008

On Apr 4, 9:53 am, smith.jef...@yahoo.com wrote:
> * I thought you were only interested in attacking the church? Barbara
> * Schwarz is not the church. She is a real human being and not a
> * fictional character which you can insult or dehumanize.
>
> We are not interested in attacking the church, only it's out ethics
> practices.

This is not true. You blatantly attack the church and the religion.
Learn to actually differentiate between things.

butterflygrrrl

On Apr 4, 9:01 pm, jonathon8...@gmail.com wrote:

> This is not true. You blatantly attack the church and the religion.

That is a lie, and you know it, don't you?

> Learn to actually differentiate between things.

Why don't you learn to tell the truth?

Scientology trains its members to lie, doesn't it?

You've been told over and over that if you want to beleve that you are
infested with the ghosts of thousands of space aliens and that you
have to hold soup cans and communicate with them telepathically to get
rid of them, you're more than welcome to do so.

It's about the CRIMES of the CULT, isn't it?

barb

butterflygrrrl wrote:
> On Apr 4, 9:01 pm, jonathon8...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> This is not true. You blatantly attack the church and the religion.
>
> That is a lie, and you know it, don't you?
>
>> Learn to actually differentiate between things.
>
> Why don't you learn to tell the truth?
>
> Scientology trains its members to lie, doesn't it?
>
> You've been told over and over that if you want to beleve that you are
> infested with the ghosts of thousands of space aliens and that you
> have to hold soup cans and communicate with them telepathically to get
> rid of them, you're more than welcome to do so.
>
> It's about the CRIMES of the CULT, isn't it?

He cannot possibly process this. No, no, you MUST be attacking the
beliefs or it doesn't fit into the script. He can't even grok my sig
file, and that says what needs to be said pretty damn clearly. Pardon
the term, tee-hee!

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

?I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don?t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.?

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

smith.jeff28