Areq

3/21/2007 4:28:00 PM

Hi!
I have on my PC about 30MB DB mssql. I want to upload this DB on some
commercial server with mysql. This will not be a big deal until I can
generate special sql query using PHP.
The problem is, that the BD on the server need to have the same records as
on my PC. I use special account program using mssql, so I cant interfere in
code... Is there possibility to check what this program has added in last
30min and send to the server only 10-15 records, not 30MB every time? How
can I "sniff" what this program adds/updates? Are there any logs in mssql
which can tell me that?
I wanted to write an application, which will read "log" from last changes,
and send query to server mysql BD.
Or maybe You have some other ideas?:)
Iam using Express Editon of SQL Server 2005.
Regards,
Areq

1 Answer

AlterEgo

Areq,

Check BOL for transactional replication. It might be difficult working with
a third party provider, though.

-- Bill