microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming

Replication with SMO/RMO

John

3/21/2007 1:42:00 PM

Hello,

I have a problem with programming replication with the smo/rmo object. I
have a Server and a Client. Both are setup with SQL Authentication. Now I
have created a distributor and a publisher on the server. I have enabled
MergePullSubscription and I have created the MergePullSubscription on the
client.
My question is: How can I change the Security Properties of the
MergePullSubscription. I have to switch between SQL and Windows Athentication.

John
1 Answer

Oy rool out a carbon tax

On 19/07/2011 1:22 PM, DavidW wrote:
> B J Foster wrote:
>> "MORE Australian households are 'saving in fear', concerned about a
>> deteriorating economy or losing their job.
>> The story is bleaker for those on low incomes, where 64 per cent of
>> households are saving less now than at the same time last year.
>
> Excellent. People do need to save more.
>
>> 'There is no doubt that the rising cost of living is playing a key
>> role in battering confidence', ING Direct chief executive DK told The
>> Australian.
>> 'Rising utility costs and the unknown factors surrounding interest
>> rates are turning families from spenders to savers'.
>
> Again excellent. So Labor can be thanked for people being finacially responsible
> at last.
>
>> He said the
>> latest results from the financial wellbeing survey shows that households'
>> ability to meet bills has hit its lowest point since the first quarter
>> of last year".
>
> Wow. That's terrible. Barely a year. How shocking.
>
>> http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/fear-propelling-more-families-to-save/story-e6frg6nf-122...

Wadda load of shit.

--
"If we cut emissions today, global temperatures are not likely to drop
for about a thousand years. "