Areq

How can I view tables I have im my DB? I have SQL server 2005 MSDE and I
havent seen any component to view what's in my DB and to insert sql
commands....

Regards,
Areq

3 Answers

Uri Dimant

Areq
You probaly have Express Editon of SQL Server 2005.
In order to operate with databases you need to download SSMS for this
edition

http://www.sqlmag.com/Article/ArticleID/50493/sql_server_...

"Areq" <areq@op.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> How can I view tables I have im my DB? I have SQL server 2005 MSDE and I
> havent seen any component to view what's in my DB and to insert sql
> commands....
>
> Regards,
> Areq

Hari

Hello,

Please use the SQL Server management express (Graphical tool). Download the
tool from below location:-

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=C243A5AE-4BD1-4E3D-94B8-5A...

Thanks
Hari

"Areq" <areq@op.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> How can I view tables I have im my DB? I have SQL server 2005 MSDE and I
> havent seen any component to view what's in my DB and to insert sql
> commands....
>
> Regards,
> Areq

Areq

> You probaly have Express Editon of SQL Server 2005.
> In order to operate with databases you need to download SSMS for this
> edition
>
> http://www.sqlmag.com/Article/ArticleID/50493/sql_server_...

Thanks:)