microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Inserting geographical maps

avi

3/3/2012 8:55:00 PM

I'm looking for a control or other ressource that allow to display in a Vb6 form a map of countries/states/cities and the ability to add to the country area/state/city some data or color scheme depending on some value or criteria

Thanks
Avi

1 Answer

Dee Earley

On 03/03/2012 20:55, avi wrote:
> I'm looking for a control or other ressource that allow to display in
> a Vb6 form a map of countries/states/cities and the ability to add to
> the country area/state/city some data or color scheme depending on
> some value or criteria

Look at Microsoft MapPoint anD it's associated OCX controls or Google
Earth Pro.

There may be other online web services to do similar too.

--
Deanna Earley (dee.earley@icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems