mm

3/2/2012 9:13:00 AM

Hello,

I have an UserControl that I want to be alignable (Alignable property is set
to True), so the extender shows the "Align" property, and VB automatically
handles the alignment.

The problem: I need to display some things on the control in different
fashions depending on whether it's aligned to the top, to the left, Etc.
But... VB doesn't tell me when the Align property has changed!

I know that I could add my own Align property, but I don't want to do that
because I want to take advantage of how VB handles automatically the
aligment, because there could be also other aligned controls (above, below,
aside, Etc.).

The only way that I have thought so far is to check the Extender.Align in
the UserControl_Paint event... Do you know some other way?

Thanks.

2 Answers

mm

"Eduardo" <mm@mm.com> escribió en el mensaje

> The only way that I have thought so far is to check the Extender.Align in
> the UserControl_Paint event...

and UserControl_Resize

mm

Due to other factors, I finally opted for the custom Align property.