Haytham

3/16/2007 8:15:00 AM

Dear all,
I'm encountering this error in SQL2000, perhaps you can help me solve it out:
"unable to install or run the application. the application requires that assembly microsoft.sqplserver.connectioninfo version 9.0.242.0 be installed in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) first"

Thanks,

http://www.egghe...
1 Answer

Jens K. Suessmeyer

in which application do you encounter this error ? Seems that you are using
an application which uses the namespace, e.g. happening when you use an
application which uses SMO.

HTH, Jens K. Suessmeyer.

---
http://www.sqlser...