avi

2/10/2012 11:08:00 AM

Hello,

I'm using ShellExecute 0, "open", myDirectory & "EzPaste.pdf", "", "",
1

It works fine but I want to be able to control the zoom regardless the
preferences the end user has set in Acrobate

Avi

24 Answers

J. Sidney \"Insane\" McCain

Enviromentally Whacko wrote:

> <zacks@construction-imaging.com> wrote in message
> On Jun 18, 3:58 pm, "Enviromentally Whacko" <whacko @Democrap.org>
> wrote:
>> in a US Court of law.
>>
>> President Bush Falsely Attacks Barack Obama After Failing To Kill Or
>> Capture
>> Osama Bin Laden For Over Seven Years
>> February 10, 2008
>>
>> http://factcheck.barackobama.com/factcheck/2008/02/10/...
>>
>> Obama rebukes McCain camp on terrorism criticism
>>
>> Obama agreed with the Supreme Court ruling last week that terrorists
>> captured by the US have a US constitutional right to challenge their
>> indefinite imprisonment in U.S. civilian courts and are innocent until
>> proven guilty
>
> And so he should.
>
> What's the problem with that?
> ==========
>
> So why is Hussein Obama attacking Bush for not having Killed osama Bin
> Laden before hes been found guilty in a US court trial?

When did he do that? Please cite.

> Liberals twist their crack riddled brains in a knot trying to spin
> their way out of this question.

Was it paint chips? Or did your mom drop you on your head one too many
times.

Today's News

"Enviromentally Whacko" <whacko @Democrap.org> wrote in message
> So why is Hussein Obama attacking Bush for not having Killed osama Bin
> Laden before hes been found guilty in a US court trial?
>
> Liberals twist their crack riddled brains in a knot trying to spin their
> way out of this question.

WOW! You sure are dumb.

"Enviromentally Whacko" <whacko @Democrap.org> wrote in

> <zacks@construction-imaging.com> wrote in message
> .. On Jun 18, 3:58 pm, "Enviromentally Whacko" <whacko @Democrap.org>
> wrote:
>> in a US Court of law.
>>
>> President Bush Falsely Attacks Barack Obama After Failing To Kill Or
>> Capture
>> Osama Bin Laden For Over Seven Years
>> February 10, 2008
>>
>> http://factcheck.barackobama.com/factcheck/2008/02/10/...
>>
>> Obama rebukes McCain camp on terrorism criticism
>>
>> Obama agreed with the Supreme Court ruling last week that terrorists
>> captured by the US have a US constitutional right to challenge their
>> indefinite imprisonment in U.S. civilian courts and are innocent
>> until proven guilty
>
> And so he should.
>
> What's the problem with that?
> ==========
>
> So why is Hussein Obama attacking Bush for not having Killed osama Bin
> Laden before hes been found guilty in a US court trial?

Killed or captured, either way it'd be better than the fool Bush has done
sice 9/11.

> Liberals twist their crack riddled brains in a knot trying to spin
> their way out of this question.

Not just Liberals believe in the constitution and rule of law.

Enviromentally Whacko

"J. Sidney "Insane" McCain" <Sid@nuthouse.org> wrote in message
> Enviromentally Whacko wrote:
>>
>> <zacks@construction-imaging.com> wrote in message
>> On Jun 18, 3:58 pm, "Enviromentally Whacko" <whacko @Democrap.org>
>> wrote:
>>> in a US Court of law.
>>>
>>> President Bush Falsely Attacks Barack Obama After Failing To Kill Or
>>> Capture
>>> Osama Bin Laden For Over Seven Years
>>> February 10, 2008
>>>
>>> http://factcheck.barackobama.com/factcheck/2008/02/10/...
>>>
>>> Obama rebukes McCain camp on terrorism criticism
>>>
>>> Obama agreed with the Supreme Court ruling last week that terrorists
>>> captured by the US have a US constitutional right to challenge their
>>> indefinite imprisonment in U.S. civilian courts and are innocent until
>>> proven guilty
>>
>> And so he should.
>>
>> What's the problem with that?
>> ==========
>>
>> So why is Hussein Obama attacking Bush for not having Killed osama Bin
>> Laden before hes been found guilty in a US court trial?
>
> When did he do that? Please cite.

=============

YOu seem to have a reading problem. i already posted thsis once you stupid
inbred.

"Today's News" <rightwingers@gitmo.net> wrote in message

> "Enviromentally Whacko" <whacko @Democrap.org> wrote in message
>> So why is Hussein Obama attacking Bush for not having Killed osama Bin
>> Laden before hes been found guilty in a US court trial?
>>
>> Liberals twist their crack riddled brains in a knot trying to spin their
>> way out of this question.
>
> WOW! You sure are dumb.
>=============

I see you cant explain Obama's contradictory position either.
Here try again.

"z" <z@yada.yada> wrote in message
> "Enviromentally Whacko" <whacko @Democrap.org> wrote in
>

>> <zacks@construction-imaging.com> wrote in message
>> .. On Jun 18, 3:58 pm, "Enviromentally Whacko" <whacko @Democrap.org>
>> wrote:
>>> in a US Court of law.
>>>
>>> President Bush Falsely Attacks Barack Obama After Failing To Kill Or
>>> Capture
>>> Osama Bin Laden For Over Seven Years
>>> February 10, 2008
>>>
>>> http://factcheck.barackobama.com/factcheck/2008/02/10/...
>>>
>>> Obama rebukes McCain camp on terrorism criticism
>>>
>>> Obama agreed with the Supreme Court ruling last week that terrorists
>>> captured by the US have a US constitutional right to challenge their
>>> indefinite imprisonment in U.S. civilian courts and are innocent
>>> until proven guilty
>>
>> And so he should.
>>
>> What's the problem with that?
>> ==========
>>
>> So why is Hussein Obama attacking Bush for not having Killed osama Bin
>> Laden before hes been found guilty in a US court trial?
>
> Killed or captured, either way it'd be better than the fool Bush has done
> sice 9/11.
>

>> Liberals twist their crack riddled brains in a knot trying to spin
>> their way out of this question.
>
> Not just Liberals believe in the constitution and rule of law.

-=================

Tell us where in the US Constitution it says foreign terrorists are gifted
US Citizens rights?
You claim Foreign terrorists are US citizens i see.

George Grapman

Enviromentally Whacko wrote:

> "J. Sidney "Insane" McCain" <Sid@nuthouse.org> wrote in message
>> Enviromentally Whacko wrote:
>>>
>>> <zacks@construction-imaging.com> wrote in message

>>> And so he should.
>>>
>>> What's the problem with that?
>>> ==========
>>>
>>> So why is Hussein Obama attacking Bush for not having Killed osama
>>> Bin Laden before hes been found guilty in a US court trial?
>>
>> When did he do that? Please cite.
>>
> =============
>
> YOu seem to have a reading problem. i already posted thsis once you
> stupid inbred.

Why are you obsessed with inbreeding,babs?

> President Bush Falsely Attacks Barack Obama After Failing To Kill Or
> Capture Osama Bin Laden For Over Seven Years
> February 10, 2008
>
> http://factcheck.barackobama.com/factcheck/2008/02/10/...
>

> Obama rebukes McCain camp on terrorism criticism
>

> Obama agreed with the Supreme Court ruling last week that terrorists
> captured by the US have a US constitutional right to challenge their
> indefinite imprisonment in U.S. civilian courts and are innocent until
> proven guilty

And when you posted it you claimed it said something that was not there.

J. Sidney \"Insane\" McCain

Enviromentally Whacko wrote:

> "J. Sidney "Insane" McCain" <Sid@nuthouse.org> wrote in message
>> Enviromentally Whacko wrote:
>>>
>>> <zacks@construction-imaging.com> wrote in message

>>> And so he should.
>>>
>>> What's the problem with that?
>>> ==========
>>>
>>> So why is Hussein Obama attacking Bush for not having Killed osama
>>> Bin Laden before hes been found guilty in a US court trial?
>>
>> When did he do that? Please cite.
>>
> =============
>
> YOu seem to have a reading problem. i already posted thsis once you
> stupid inbred.
>
> President Bush Falsely Attacks Barack Obama After Failing To Kill Or
^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who's attacking whom here, Einstein? Are you retarded (don't answer,
it's obvious).

> Capture Osama Bin Laden For Over Seven Years
> February 10, 2008

It is true though, Bush is a failure and bin Laden is still free.

> http://factcheck.barackobama.com/factcheck/2008/02/10/...

This is too funny on so many levels. Did you actually *read* what you
just posted?!? Did you read *anything* on the page you linked to? Are
you a complete *moron* (don't answer, you just posted proof).

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

George Grapman

J. Sidney "Insane" McCain wrote:
> Enviromentally Whacko wrote:
>>
>> "J. Sidney "Insane" McCain" <Sid@nuthouse.org> wrote in message

>>> When did he do that? Please cite.
>>>
>> =============
>>
>> YOu seem to have a reading problem. i already posted thsis once you
>> stupid inbred.
>>
>> President Bush Falsely Attacks Barack Obama After Failing To Kill Or
> ^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Who's attacking whom here, Einstein? Are you retarded (don't answer,
> it's obvious).
>
>> Capture Osama Bin Laden For Over Seven Years
>> February 10, 2008
>
> It is true though, Bush is a failure and bin Laden is still free.
>

>> http://factcheck.barackobama.com/factcheck/2008/02/10/...
>
> This is too funny on so many levels. Did you actually *read* what you
> just posted?!? Did you read *anything* on the page you linked to? Are
> you a complete *moron* (don't answer, you just posted proof).
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

babs regularly posts links that have no relationship to her claims.

> "z" <z@yada.yada> wrote in message
>> "Enviromentally Whacko" <whacko @Democrap.org> wrote in
>>

>>> <zacks@construction-imaging.com> wrote in message
>>> m. .. On Jun 18, 3:58 pm, "Enviromentally Whacko" <whacko

>>> And so he should.
>>>
>>> What's the problem with that?
>>> ==========
>>>
>>> So why is Hussein Obama attacking Bush for not having Killed osama
>>> Bin Laden before hes been found guilty in a US court trial?
>>
>> Killed or captured, either way it'd be better than the fool Bush has
>> done sice 9/11.
>>

>>> Liberals twist their crack riddled brains in a knot trying to spin
>>> their way out of this question.
>>
>> Not just Liberals believe in the constitution and rule of law.

> Tell us where in the US Constitution it says foreign terrorists are
> gifted US Citizens rights?

They have the right to present evidence that they are not terrorists.
So says the court.

> You claim Foreign terrorists are US citizens i see.

You must be blind