farshad

It basically uploads the data from inside the files into sql server 2005 and
then moves files around on the network.
At present I have this function inside a button in a .net 2.0 win application.
This functionality will have to be scheduled to run either every few minutes
or as of when there are files on the network (To be decided later).
I am thinking that may be it is best to create a windows service for this
task. What do you think?
I am also using sql server 2005.
Do you think I should use windows service in .net 2.0? #
Is there a functionality in sql server 2005 for this kind of functionality?

Thanks