microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Reward offer coming to a close.

ReverendFuzzy

11/19/2011 4:33:00 PM

As of today, the $10,000 reward for cracking the sample encrypted file
has not yet been claimed in the seven years that it has been posted.

January 1st, the sample will be removed, and the reward offer
withdrawn. (I think we've been waiting long enough). If you want to
take a crack at it, you can download the sample file at:
http://www.msbministries.org/misc/e...

2 Answers

the felonious kidd

On Dec 4, 10:06 pm, frndthdevl <frndthd...@aol.com> wrote:
> In 2005, when the Eagles went to the Super Bowl, Governor Ed Rendell
> of Pennsylvania placed a wager of a Cheesesteak with Massachusetts
> Governor Mitt Romney, following the tradition that governors of states
> with teams in the big game will make a food-related bet on the
> outcome. Mitt Romney turned down the sandwich saying, "the Cheesesteak
> has no nutritional value."

It's easy to stockpile rice, pretty easy to stockpile (canned)
chicken, cheese steak not so much. The cheese wiz lasts for centuries,
but the steak, veggies, and bread tend to get yucky. Think like a
Mormon.

ReverendFuzzy

On Nov 19 2011, 10:32 am, ReverendFuzzy <goo...@msbministries.org>
wrote:
> As of today, the $10,000 reward for cracking the sample encrypted file
> has not yet been claimed in the seven years that it has been posted.
>
> January 1st, the sample will be removed, and the reward offer
> withdrawn. (I think we've been waiting long enough).  If you want to
> take a crack at it, you can download the sample file at:http://www.msbministries.org/misc/e...

Ok, the sample encrypted file has been removed. The reward has also
been withdrawn.
If you'd still like to take a crack at it, "for fun", let me know, and
I'll e-mail a small sample.
---
Reverend Fuzzy
Pastor, MSB Ministries