microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

MSDN Library Classic and ScriptFree Views

(nobody)

9/27/2011 9:44:00 PM

Months ago MS made the table of contents to the left of MSDN Library
collapsible, but this made it harder to see the full hierarchy. Today I
discovered that one could switch back and forth between Classic, and the new
view which they call "lightweight". There is another one called
"ScriptFree". To switch the view, go to the gear icon on the top right next
to the printer icon, and select the view you like.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...

1 Answer

Dee Earley

On 27/09/2011 22:43, Nobody wrote:
> Months ago MS made the table of contents to the left of MSDN Library
> collapsible, but this made it harder to see the full hierarchy. Today I
> discovered that one could switch back and forth between Classic, and the new
> view which they call "lightweight". There is another one called
> "ScriptFree". To switch the view, go to the gear icon on the top right next
> to the printer icon, and select the view you like.
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...

The classic view is OK, but annoyed the hell out of me since they moved
away from the very old iframe style where it used to maintain the open
branches on navigation.

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley@icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team