microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

pdf DOM and CSS margin-bottom property

gpTechnics

9/26/2011 10:01:00 AM

Hello,

I am encountering quite a lot of problems trying to set a specific value for the CSS margin-bottom property (within pdfDOM).

Basically, the content of my $pdf variable overwrites my footer which makes the page unreadable.

I understand that pdfDOM does not support the CSS property margin-bottom. Do you know any workaround in order to find a solution to this problem ?

Thank you very much for your response and your time.

Regards,

Kâmi Barut
2 Answers

Dee Earley

On 26/09/2011 11:01, Kami Barut wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am encountering quite a lot of problems trying to set a specific value for the CSS margin-bottom property (within pdfDOM).
>
> Basically, the content of my $pdf variable overwrites my footer which makes the page unreadable.
>
> I understand that pdfDOM does not support the CSS property margin-bottom. Do you know any workaround in order to find a solution to this problem ?
>
> Thank you very much for your response and your time.

Erm, PHP, HTML, CSS and pdfDOM are all WAY off topic for this group.

Try a PHP/pdfDOM group/forum for help instead.

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley@icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems

Please reply to the group.)

Mayayana

It's a nonsense post...or the poster doesn't understand
newsgroups. I just saw the same thing in the VBS group.