(Mike Mitchell)

9/21/2011 3:42:00 PM

"Babbage Analytical Engine designs to be digitised"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technolog...

Yes, I know it has nothing directly to do with Visual Basic!

MM
4 Answers

Chris Douce

On 21/09/2011 17:41, MM wrote:
> "Babbage Analytical Engine designs to be digitised"
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technolog...
>
> Yes, I know it has nothing directly to do with Visual Basic!
>
> MM

Will Win8 run on it? :-)

Chris

(Mike Mitchell)

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:33:17 +0200, Chris Douce
<chris.douce@skynet.invalid> wrote:

>On 21/09/2011 17:41, MM wrote:
>> "Babbage Analytical Engine designs to be digitised"
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technolog...
>>
>> Yes, I know it has nothing directly to do with Visual Basic!
>>
>> MM
>

>Will Win8 run on it? :-)

Of course! Windows is really only a Difference Engine with a GUI
bolted on top.

MM

Mike Williams

"Chris Douce" <chris.douce@skynet.invalid> wrote in message
> On 21/09/2011 17:41, MM wrote:
>> "Babbage Analytical Engine designs to be digitised"
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technolog...
>
> Will Win8 run on it? :-)

Win8 is for toys. It is the last desperate breath of a dying company.

Mike

Henning

"Mike Williams" <Mike@WhiskyAndCoke.com> skrev i meddelandet

> "Chris Douce" <chris.douce@skynet.invalid> wrote in message
>> On 21/09/2011 17:41, MM wrote:
>>> "Babbage Analytical Engine designs to be digitised"
>>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technolog...
>>
>> Will Win8 run on it? :-)
>
> Win8 is for toys. It is the last desperate breath of a dying company.
>
> Mike

I can see that it fits in very handy for watching family photos. ;)
For surfing, naaaa. Bring-up the on-screen-keybord to type an URL, or should
we just Google?

/Henning