Norm

8/29/2011 12:20:00 AM

It appears that FireFox since version 4 has been using a newer version
of the sqlite.dll 3.7 is what I have been able to find out. I have a
file cleaning program that cleans cookies and it generates an error
that the sqlite cookie file is encrypted, but I believe this to be an
error due to my using the dhRichClient.dll and sqlite version 3.6. I
tried just switching the sqlite dll, but then dhRichClient throws and
error. Does anyone know a way around this or do I need to wait for
Olaf. ^^

Thanks,
Norm

1 Answer

Norm

Norm Fowler formulated on Sunday :
> It appears that FireFox since version 4 has been using a newer version of the
> sqlite.dll 3.7 is what I have been able to find out. I have a file cleaning
> program that cleans cookies and it generates an error that the sqlite cookie
> file is encrypted, but I believe this to be an error due to my using the
> dhRichClient.dll and sqlite version 3.6. I tried just switching the sqlite
> dll, but then dhRichClient throws and error. Does anyone know a way around
> this or do I need to wait for Olaf. ^^
>
> Thanks,
> Norm

I now have the problem fixed and as usual it was my fault. I had
downloaded the latest dhRichClient3 and replaced the ones on my system,
but it still did not work. A little further investigation though led me
to find an older file that I had not replaced. Once all the old
version's were replaced it worked fine with the new versions of
FireFox. Thanks Olaf for a great set of tools.

Norm