microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Running RegisterStartupScript more than once

test

8/17/2011 9:19:00 PM

Is there anyway i can run RegisterStartupScript more than one time? I
realize that it was desinged to run once, but.....

The code below works fine but it only runs one time.

JAVASCRIPT
function testthis(myString1) {
alert(myString1);
}

VB.NET
For ii = 0 To myArrray.Length - 1
Call myFunction("myString1)
Next

Sub myFunction(ByVal myString1 As String)

Page.ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(Me.GetType(), "ClientScript",
testthis(" + myString1 + ")", True)

End Sub

Thanks,
Dave

3 Answers

(nobody)

<test@m.com> wrote in message
> VB.NET

This group deals with VB6 and lower only. For VB.Net, use this forum:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/vi...

The two languages are different enough that the only way to upgrade is to
re-write.

test

Thanks for the info!

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 17:42:03 -0400, "Nobody" <nobody@nobody.com>
wrote:

><test@m.com> wrote in message
>> VB.NET
>
>This group deals with VB6 and lower only. For VB.Net, use this forum:
>
>http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/vi...
>
>The two languages are different enough that the only way to upgrade is to
>re-write.

Tony Toews

wrote:

>This group deals with VB6 and lower only.

I'm not sure I like the wording "lower only" I mean that's accurate
enough but ... <smile>

Hows about previous versions?

Tony
--