Abhishek

\"Rev\" Norle Enturbulata DDT

"banchukita" <banchukita@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:aff5a4cb-f462-477f-8aa6-26db83a69d21@a1g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
On Apr 2, 7:20 am, jonathon8...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Apr 2, 3:08 am, banchukita <banchuk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Yeah, I figured he was in the RPF.
>
> > I thought he was public. Maybe they told him that reading a.r.s. is
> > 'suppressive' so it was messing up his 'case.'
>
> > Why can't I hear the word "suppressive" without thinking of Sylvester,
> > the cartoon cat?
>
> > thuppreththive...
>
> > -maggie, human being
>
> Hi, Maggie. Just wanted to add that even though I am a Suppressive
> Person, I am also a human being like you are.
>
> Please think twice when you dehumanize others.

>Was I talking about you?

> I don't think so. I don't believe in "suppressive people," only human
> beings.

> How can you dehumanize a cartoon cat?

That's a job for the Jerrys, Itchies and several Looney Tunes I happen to
know.

--
SP Goodman
The Usually Right "Reverend" Norle Enturbulata DDT, DTS
*
http://www.flickr.com/photos/e...
http://tinyurl....
http://ww...
http://www....
http://www.scientolog...
http://www.whyareth...
http://www.scientology...
*
* " You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way
you can control anybody is to lie to them."
* -- L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
*
* "...Never discuss Scientology with the critic. Just discuss his or her
crimes, known and unknown. And act completely confident that those crimes
exist...."
* L. Ron Hubbard, "Critics of Scientology", November 5, 1967

barb

butterflygrrrl wrote:
> On Apr 1, 9:59 pm, "t_shuffle" <thorazineshuf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Odd that he would choose to remain silent these last couple months..
>
> Yeah, I figured he was in the RPF.

That's only for the Sea Org. Alex, iirc, was only public. He was a
pretty nasty piece of work. Maybe the cult yanked him offline because he
was giving a bad example of Your Brain on Scientology.

I mean, why bother using real culties when they have unaffiliated
jackasses like Tom Neutron?

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

?I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don?t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.?

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

GS

Abhishek explained on 8/9/2011 :
> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/714/477...

Yeah, this has been revised for x64. What's your point?

--
Garry

Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-sep...