comp.lang.python

Code to send RSS news by Sendmail

Ulysse

3/15/2008 8:18:00 PM

Hello,

I'm searching a code which allow you to parse each item in the RSS
feed, get the news page of each item, convert it to text and send it
by mail.

Do you know if it exists ?

Thanks
2 Answers

Mike Driscoll

On Mar 15, 3:18 pm, Ulysse <maxim...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm searching a code which allow you to parse each item in the RSS
> feed, get the news page of each item, convert it to text and send it
> by mail.
>
> Do you know if it exists ?
>
> Thanks

Try using Google next time. In the meantime, here's the wiki on RSS:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/Rs...

As for emailing it, you should check out the email module:
http://docs.python.org/lib/module-...

Mike

member thudfoo

Feed parser: http://feedp...