Mlatestlaptop.blogspot.com

Mohummadasif

6/15/2009 10:12:00 PM

Hi get information about latest laptop and pc and also free download
latest games software and screen saver and many more get fun
8 Answers

marcus

On Oct 21, 4:39 pm, moonpie <mr_rc_moon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 13:26:40 -0700 (PDT), Donna
>

> <tom.r...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> >> Why should he...THEY ARE!!!
>
> >MARCUS??!!  You, too??!!  :(
>
> you're just now getting around to the fact that Marcus is an
> intolerant liberal?

I'm not a liberal.

marcus

On Oct 21, 4:26 pm, Donna <tom.r...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> On Oct 21, 3:32 pm, marcus <marcus...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 21, 9:43 am, moonpie <mr_rc_moon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 18:19:41 -0700 (PDT), Billy
>
> > > I've heard several commentators predict a Romney-Cain Republican.
> > > ticket.  I think that's very naive.  The Cain part, that it.
>
> > > thats sweet, but, has Chris Matthews stepped back from his stance that
> > > the Tea Party is racist?
>
> > > I doubt it.-
>
> > Why should he...THEY ARE!!!
>
> MARCUS??!!  You, too??!!  :(

But, Donna, it's so blatantly obvious.

Jeff

On Oct 21, 3:26 pm, Donna <tom.r...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> On Oct 21, 3:32 pm, marcus <marcus...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 21, 9:43 am, moonpie <mr_rc_moon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 18:19:41 -0700 (PDT), Billy
>
> > > I've heard several commentators predict a Romney-Cain Republican.
> > > ticket.  I think that's very naive.  The Cain part, that it.
>
> > > thats sweet, but, has Chris Matthews stepped back from his stance that
> > > the Tea Party is racist?
>
> > > I doubt it.-
>
> > Why should he...THEY ARE!!!
>
> MARCUS??!!  You, too??!!  :(
>
> I was so much better off when I didn't ever open these political
> threads.  They don't belong here.  And a lot of what is being said, by
> people who act as if they know what is in the hearts and souls of
> others, by people who have no idea what they're talking about, makes
> me very sad... and sometimes pretty angry.

Don't let a newsgroup make you angry. Don't participate in
threads/posts like that. Start your own discussions and
or find the people you would like to speak to so you can
start your own group.

 So does all of this in-
> house fighting, political or otherwise.  It's just more straws on the
> camel's back.  I'm just so tired of this.  I just wanted to spend some
> leisurely time here and have some fun... share with other Beatle fans,
> make a few cyber-friends, maybe learn some new info.  But this
> stereotyping, this name-calling, this finger-pointing, these
> accusations that just fly around here have just gone beyond what's
> tolerable.

You have to change what you can and forget about it if you can't.
There are no other choices, and I'm not talking just about you.

Eric Ramon

On Oct 18, 5:14 pm, jtees4 <jte...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:51:21 -0700, Mack A. Damia
>

> <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:48:56 -0400, jtees4 <jte...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >>Yes I do. Just for choosing to post it. No comments necessary...and
> >>for the record....no racism necessary either.
> >>********
> >>http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?ban...
>
> >You've got bats in your belfry, sonny-boy.
>
> The Tea party was branded as racists by Chris Matthews JUST because
> there were not enough black people at one particular rally. Nothing
> against you, but I still believe what I said...and for the record you
> said absolutely nothing wrong. And I'm not a Tea Partier...just an
> honest guy.
> ********http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?ban...

it's possible the signs showing President Obama as a witch doctor with
a bone through his nose gave the impression of racism.

RichL

"Eric Ramon" <ramon.eric@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 18, 5:14 pm, jtees4 <jte...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:51:21 -0700, Mack A. Damia
>>

>> <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >You've got bats in your belfry, sonny-boy.
>>
>> The Tea party was branded as racists by Chris Matthews JUST because
>> there were not enough black people at one particular rally. Nothing
>> against you, but I still believe what I said...and for the record you
>> said absolutely nothing wrong. And I'm not a Tea Partier...just an
>> honest guy.
>> ********http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?ban...
>
> it's possible the signs showing President Obama as a witch doctor with
> a bone through his nose gave the impression of racism.

Yeah, there was a lot of that at the beginning. Just like at the beginning
of the Occupy Wall Street protests, there were a lot of way-out-there
nutters. Part of this is the *cameras* -- the news media will tend to
gravitate toward the crazies, because man, that stuff *sells*! But don't
make the mistake of assuming that this kind of nuttery is what is driving
these movements from the perspective of regular folks.

People are feeling helpless in the face of prolonged economic misery and are
grasping at someone to blame, someone to force to fix it. People see
government and mega-corporations and financial poo-bahs cuddling up to one
another and they don't like it. Understandably so. They feel that they're
excluded from the conversation.

Personally, I think if people would put aside the placards and the bumper
stickers and start actually talking to one another, they'd understand that
they have a lot more in common than they imagine.

The Nice Mean Man

On Oct 21, 4:39 pm, moonpie <mr_rc_moon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 13:26:40 -0700 (PDT), Donna
>

> <tom.r...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> >> Why should he...THEY ARE!!!
>
> >MARCUS??!!  You, too??!!  :(
>
> you're just now getting around to the fact that Marcus is an
> intolerant liberal?- Hide quoted text -

LOL...!!! You mean 'Progressive', don't you...? You know... you gotta
keep up with all of the Left's latest PC catch-phrases and labels as
they come along.. That's IF you intend on being as.... tolerant as
they!

TNMM

topaz

On Nov 1, 4:12 pm, "RichL" <rpleav...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Eric Ramon" <ramon.e...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 18, 5:14 pm, jtees4 <jte...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> The Tea party was branded as racists by Chris Matthews JUST because
> >> there were not enough black people at one particular rally. Nothing
> >> against you, but I still believe what I said...and for the record you
> >> said absolutely nothing wrong. And I'm not a Tea Partier...just an
> >> honest guy.
> >> ********http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?ban...
>
> > it's possible the signs showing President Obama as a witch doctor with
> > a bone through his nose gave the impression of racism.
>
> Yeah, there was a lot of that at the beginning.  Just like at the beginning
> of the Occupy Wall Street protests, there were a lot of way-out-there
> nutters.  Part of this is the *cameras* -- the news media will tend to
> gravitate toward the crazies, because man, that stuff *sells*!  But don't
> make the mistake of assuming that this kind of nuttery is what is driving
> these movements from the perspective of regular folks.
>
> People are feeling helpless in the face of prolonged economic misery and are
> grasping at someone to blame, someone to force to fix it.  People see
> government and mega-corporations and financial poo-bahs cuddling up to one
> another and they don't like it.  Understandably so.  They feel that they're
> excluded from the conversation.
>
> Personally, I think if people would put aside the placards and the bumper
> stickers and start actually talking to one another, they'd understand that
> they have a lot more in common than they imagine.

We agree; well said.

M C hammered

On Oct 21, 8:42 am, jtees4 <jte...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 16:57:32 -0700 (PDT), marcus <marcus...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:

> >> Has he shut the hell up, now that so many of the tea partiers are
> >> enthusiastically backing Herman Cain? Or has he completely gone over
> >> the top with it like Garofolo?
>
> >If you saw the Republican debate last night, you'd know that Cain's
> >opponents all think his 9-9-9 plan and other things he's said are c-r-
> >a-z-y.
>
> >Chris Matthews doesn't need to point it out.
>
> I do not like the 9-9-9 plan personally, however...the other
> Republicans do not understand it because a lot of what they said is
> just the common BS that's out there. The fact that they said it was
> crazy does not make it so. The fact that Chris Matthews agrees is
> enough to make me know something is wrong with their analysis.
> ********http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?ban...

So iffit turns out Cain was molestere'd by these women, that
disqualerfies him from presdent right??

So who's it gonna be now....Perry?? I must say, fokes, afta watcherin
this man debate, that I am quite impressed....And Rich, who's sittin
beside me, gibbin me backrubbs and fetchin be fretch 40's, says he
wishes he had haffa Rick Perry's debatin skills...

So I feel Perry certinly has the interlect to do the job.

Nuff said

Think people think!