comp.lang.python

Re: "Attribute Doesnt Exist" ... but.... it does :-s

Robert Bossy

3/13/2008 4:10:00 PM

Robert Rawlins wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Well thanks for the response, I followed your advice and chopped out all the
> crap from my class, right down to the bare __init__ and the setter method,
> however, the problem continued to persist.
>
> However, Robert mentioned something about unindented lines which got me
> thinking so I deleted my tab indents on that method and replaces them with
> standard space-bar indents and it appears to have cured the problem.

Aha! Killed the bug at the first guess! You owe me a beer, mate.

RB
2 Answers

Ray O'Hara

"booie" <bababooie714@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 21, 9:14 pm, "WeReo_BoY" <invaild12...@aol.com> wrote:
> "sweetbac" <sweet...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> > How F'ing cool is this?...brings back some memories.
> > I got the grey one!
> > Nice.
> >http://www.capitoltheatrepassaic...
>
> Here's to Passaic's #1 firetrap forever-
>
> The Capitol Theatre
> Passaic, New Jersey

.
.
Remember when The Jerry Garcia Band did back to back shows in the same
nite.
Early show & then the late show.
How fucking cool was that.

yeah cool' a hurried early show of an hour and a half at best and then
tossed out
and thenn a hurried late show barely as long. add in the usual time wasted
between songs early in the shows and you get barely an hour ten minutes of
music, all for the low cost of a full price ticket.
yeah, real fucking cool.