Computex Watch -- The Skinny on Laptops, New Mobile Devices

whatnext@gmail.com

6/11/2009 5:40:00 AM

Gizmodo’s Adrian Covert hit early with “Intel unleashed a flurry of
new processors at Computex, including the T9900 Core 2 Duo, which
clocks in at a speedy 3.06 GHz—the first Penryn-based Core 2 Duo chip
to do so.” and Ubergizmo gave their take, “Intel Makes Mobile More
Mobile @ Computex.”

for more info http://www.intel-intel99.blo...
2 Answers

Jeff

On Oct 19, 12:46 pm, moonpie <mr_rc_moon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 09:32:43 -0700 (PDT), "who?"
>

> <yourimageunre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> >> Another excellent post.
>
> >I suppose It is if you consider someone putting someone down all the
> >time a good thing.
>
> Those two cant even see it as the same exact thing they're doing. They
> somehow justify it for Yoko, but when Patti does it on a much smaller
> scale, they're OK with it.

Yep, and they don't get that the remaining spouse is entitled to do
what they wish with their money, promoting them, promoting
themselves, re-packaging their music, etc etc.

Fattuchus

On Oct 19, 1:46 pm, moonpie <mr_rc_moon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 09:32:43 -0700 (PDT), "who?"
>

> <yourimageunre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> >> Another excellent post.
>
> >I suppose It is if you consider someone putting someone down all the
> >time a good thing.
>
> Those two cant even see it as the same exact thing they're doing. They
> somehow justify it for Yoko, but when Patti does it on a much smaller
> scale, they're OK with it.-

It's ot the same thing at all. Your comparison between Yoko and Patti
is faulty. Perhaps a fairer comparison would be between Cynthia and
Patti.