comp.lang.python

Re: SOAP access to SharePoint

pantagruel

3/12/2008 6:03:00 AM

It's usually not a totally mind destroying process if you hand craft
your SOAP messages going off of examples from the service (if you're
lucky enough they have ones) and reading their XML Schemas/WSDLs to
see what they actually expect. Since it's MS do tests on your hand
rolled xml with Microsoft XML Schema validation, this may seem tedious
but it is likely to be less tedious than relying on any APIs to agree
in the wide wonderful world of Soap based WebServices.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 10:38 PM, Paul Watson
<paul.hermeneutic@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone successfully accessed a Microsoft SharePoint WSS using
> Python? No, not IronPython. I need for this to be able to run on all
> machines the customer might choose.
>
> Which libs are you using? ZSI, SOAPpy, soaplib, ???
>
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/W...

james.pablos

On Nov 17, 7:57 pm, "3jane." <q3j...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Roadhouse was the one where Gregg Allman was the drug dealer, right?
> If so, I thought it was a boring, no let's say crappy movie, Swayze
> always seemed like a lightweight frat boy wannabe-maybe he wasn't that
> good.

And lord knows they just don't make fight scenes like they used to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R...

Tarp Skidoo

In article
<e9616aff-755c-4148-b638-07f6a00fac80@p5g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,
"3jane." <q3jane@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Roadhouse was the one where Gregg Allman was the drug dealer, right?
> If so, I thought it was a boring, no let's say crappy movie

That was 'Rush' with Jason Patric and JJ Leigh, a druggie classic. The
Willie Red scene was astounding, among others.

mr.rapidan

On Thursday, November 17, 2011 9:04:06 PM UTC-5, James Pablos wrote:
> On Nov 17, 7:57 pm, "3jane." <q3j...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Roadhouse was the one where Gregg Allman was the drug dealer, right?
> > If so, I thought it was a boring, no let's say crappy movie, Swayze
> > always seemed like a lightweight frat boy wannabe-maybe he wasn't that
> > good.
>
> And lord knows they just don't make fight scenes like they used to...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R...

Shit, if we're opening things up to include one against many scenes, my vote must be cast for the under-appreciated classic sequence in 'The Accused.'