comp.lang.python

ZSI and attachments

Laszlo Nagy

3/11/2008 3:00:00 PM

Hi All,

I wonder if the newest ZSI has support for attachments? Last time I
checked (about a year ago) this feature was missing. I desperately need
it. Alternatively, is there any other SOAP lib for python that can
handle attachments?

Thanks,

Laszlo

2 Answers

dieter

Laszlo Nagy <gandalf@shopzeus.com> writes on Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:59:36 +0100:
> I wonder if the newest ZSI has support for attachments? Last time I
> checked (about a year ago) this feature was missing. I desperately
> need it. Alternatively, is there any other SOAP lib for python that
> can handle attachments?

The ZSI 2.0 documentation says:

"...It can also be used to build applications using SOAP Messages with Attachments...."

I never did it and do not know how ZSI supports this.
You probably will get a more informed answer on
mailto:pywebsvcs-talk@lists.sourceforge.net,
the ZSI mailing list.

Dieter

Waldemar Osuch

On Mar 11, 8:59 am, Laszlo Nagy <gand...@shopzeus.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I wonder if the newest ZSI has support for attachments? Last time I
> checked (about a year ago) this feature was missing. I desperately need
> it. Alternatively, is there any other SOAP lib for python that can
> handle attachments?

Does this help?
http://trac.optio.webfactional.com/browser/soaplib/trunk/examples...