wurfl 1.1.0 Released

Paul McMahon

6/9/2009 8:04:00 AM

wurfl 1.1.0 has been released!

<http://wurfl.rubyforg...

wurfl is a collection of libraries and tools for using and
manipulating the WURFL, an XML file containing mobile device
information. (http://wurfl.source...).

Originally started in 2003, this collection of libraries and tools has
stayed untouched for quite some time. Recently, I had need to do some
basic manipulation of WURFL data, and wanted to use ruby to do so. In
the process, I cleaned up some of the code, and made a gem out of it.
This clean up is far from completed, so please feel free to help out.

Changes:

### 1.1.0 / 2009-06-09

* Converted to ruby gem
* Merged several different command line tools into a single
executable, wurfltools.rb
* Switched to use libxml instead of rexml for parsing of WURFL xml file
* Namespaced everything in WURFL (this probably breaks compatibility
of any old pstores)
* Added basic test cases for some of the libraries