comp.lang.python

SQLObject 0.9.5

Oleg Broytman

3/10/2008 11:38:00 AM

Hello!

I'm pleased to announce the 0.9.5, a minor bug fix release of SQLObject.

What is SQLObject
=================

SQLObject is an object-relational mapper. Your database tables are described
as classes, and rows are instances of those classes. SQLObject is meant to be
easy to use and quick to get started with.

SQLObject supports a number of backends: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and
Firebird. It also has newly added support for Sybase, MSSQL and MaxDB (also
known as SAPDB).

Where is SQLObject

Archives:
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python...

Download:
http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/SQLOb...

News and changes:
http://sql.../News.html

What's New
==========

News since 0.9.4
----------------

Bug Fixes
~~~~~~~~~

* Fixed a minor bug in SQLiteConnection.columnsFromSchema() - set dbName.

* A bug in delColumn() that removes all properties is fixed by recreating
properties.

For a more complete list, please see the news:
http://sql.../News.html

Oleg.
--
Oleg Broytmann http://... phd@phd.pp.ru

Joe

On May 16, 8:07 am, gumboman <gu...@gumbo.com> wrote:

> Start the commission so the American people will know the truth.

I agree, and let's also look into what Fancy Nancy knew and when she
knew it. She's making a total fool of herself.

And let's not pretend that Obama didn't sic Panetta on her sorry ass.
He's got a country to run and doesn't need her whiny ass bullshit.

Joe

On May 16, 11:31 am, fearless freep <dntroa...@aol.com> wrote:

> Hey, ease up on Joe.  You know how upset he gets when public officials
> lie.  Just look at all the posts he's made over the years about the
> lies that Dick Cheney has told about..................uh, nevermind.

Cheney is twice the man that Nancy will ever be!

fearless freep

On May 16, 1:30 pm, Joe <obri6...@aol.com> wrote:
> On May 16, 11:31 am, fearless freep <dntroa...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey, ease up on Joe.  You know how upset he gets when public officials
> > lie.  Just look at all the posts he's made over the years about the
> > lies that Dick Cheney has told about..................uh, nevermind.
>
> Cheney is twice the man that Nancy will ever be!

And certainly one hundred times the liar, even if incurious minds like
Mr. Longyard are too far in denial to see it.

Where's the WMD? Where's the yellowcake? Where's the Saddam
connection to 9-11? Where were the rose petals greeting us as
liberators? Where's the mobile weapons labs?

Joe

On May 17, 12:54 am, gumboman <gu...@gumbo.com> wrote:

> Obama didn't 'sic' Panetta on anyone. If that's the best Panetta has
> got (which was basically a rehash of what Graham has already proved to
> be lies) then Nancy has nothing to worry about and is definitely
> pushing Obama in a direction he doesn't want to go. More kudos to
> Nancy. The sorry ass is Obama for not following his oath to uphold the
> laws of this country.

Nonsense Jack. Obama's tired of her whiny crapola about Bush and
torture etc etc.
He wants to govern. She wants to lock up everyone in the past
administration. For doing things that she KNEW about and did not
object to...

Did you see her news conference? She acted like a goofy teenage girl
who got caught smokin' pot in the rest room. She's our
speaker?....LOL....god...we're our own worst enemy.

Joe

On May 17, 1:20 am, gumboman <gu...@gumbo.com> wrote:

> And again, it doesn't make any difference if she knew about it or not.
> Knowing about it isn't illegal even if she knew. In fact, it would
> have been illegal for any Democrat to talk about anything said in the
> briefings. We know that from the letters Rockefeller has released.

My objection to Nancy has nothing to do with the policies. She's a
scumbag politico who's willing to call anyone a liar when it fits her
agenda. Obama is not well served by her ilk. She cares much more for
her agenda than the good of the nation or the direction he's trying to
take the country. He needs some serious changes in Congress....

Joe

On May 18, 7:36 am, gumboman <gu...@gumbo.com> wrote:
> LMAO. Yea, it's all about Nancy.

Yeah, it is. It's ALL ABOUT NANCY. The Dems have let the Repubs
"frame" the debate again. Why do they always do that? Of course Nancy
assisted them tremendously...

Look in todays media outlets. Every story you see on torture will be
ALL ABOUT NANCY. What did Nancy know? When did she know it? Did the
CIA lie to her? Why would Panetta side with the CIA if they lied to
her? It is truly ALL ABOUT NANCY now.

She's just plain dumb Jack. A smart politician wouldn't have done
this . She's way over her head. She knew Obama wanted her to hold back
and stop her shenanigans. She refused and look what she got into.
She's got Obama's CIA director spankin' her publicly. Why do you think
Obama allowed that to happen? Personally, I think we'll see another
Speaker in the next year or so.