comp.lang.python

Hyphenation with PyHyphen - public mailing list now online

Dr. leo

there is now a public mailing list open to anyone who is interested in
discussing issues concerning PyHyphen.

Join the list at http://groups.google.com/grou..., or visit the
project home page at http://pyhyphen.goog... to get the latest
sources via Subversion.

Regards

Leo
4 Answers

Dirk

Does anyone here have an extra ticket for Frankfurt (standing)?

- Dirk

Romeo Montague

Thanks for the replies guys.

My Munich ticket has 'Munchner Merker' ' heivatzetungen and the logo 'tz' in
the same part of the ticket where the Frankfurt one has RMV. Does this mean
this is the local transport system in Munich?

TIA

Dave

"Klaus Behrendt" <Komforttriebwagen@fahr-zur-hoelle.org> wrote in message
> Dave Taylor <david.taylor477@virgin.net> wrote:
>
>> Anyone here from Germany? Last year in Hamburg the ticket included travel
>> the show. Does this apply to Munich and/or Frankfurt this time round? Got
>> my
>> tickets but my German doesn't extend much beyond bitte and danke.
>
> As I can see on
>
> <http://i.ebayi...!BSOI5JwB2k~$(KGrHgoH-C8EjlLly(kEBKCGS5Hk0!~~_1
> .JPG>
>
> there is a print "RMV Kombi-Ticket" on the tickets. RMV is the name of
> the regional public-transport-supplier. That means that public transport
> in local trains, urban trains, trams and buses to and from the stadium
> is included with the ticket.
>
> RMV stands for "Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund". Further information can be
> found on <http://www.... (english version available on
> <http://www.rmv.de/coremedia/generator/RMV/Sprachen/SPRACH__AR...
>>).
>

> Best regards
> Klaus
> --
> "Darf man hier am Boden die Toilette benutzen?"
> Eine als Passagierin reisende Lufthansa-Flugbegleiterin
> in der Lounge eines ICE 3 im K?lner Hauptbahnhof vor der
> Abfahrt nach Frankfurt.

Dirk

On May 16, 8:33 pm, "Romeo Montague" <Ro...@verona.com> wrote:

> My Munich ticket has 'Munchner Merker' ' heivatzetungen and the logo 'tz' in
> the same part of the ticket where the Frankfurt one has RMV. Does this mean
> this is the local transport system in Munich?

The "Münchner Merkur" and "tz" are tabloids, see http://www.m...
I don't think they are affiliated in any way with the local transport
system.

- Dirk (just got my Frankfurt ticket)

Romeo Montague

The "M?nchner Merkur" and "tz" are tabloids, see http://www.m...
I don't think they are affiliated in any way with the local transport
system.

- Dirk (just got my Frankfurt ticket)

Thanks Dirk. Glad you got your ticket.

Dave