More Efficiency,More Benefit,Less Risk,Less Work!

lllll

6/8/2009 2:10:00 PM

More Efficiency,More Benefit,Less Risk,Less Work!

TOP & BEST quality of products, high reputation, excellent services
and professionalism are those that we used compete with others. We
sincerely wish to cooperate with you and to make mutual benefit! We
will be your first choice of suppliers for TOP quality products!

please kindly visite our website: http://www.c...
msn: cnnshoe2008@hotmail.com
email: cnnshoe@gmail.com
5 Answers

taylor34

Have you played a bunch of St:tng before? If you have, don't pick BF,
it's basically the same game except worse on every level. I
personally don't think BF is a that great of a game at all, and I
happen to like a lot of Data East/Stern games. It just suffers from a
lot of design flaws that you have to work around and make fixes for
(balls flying off ramps, cannon hitting rail across playfield,
switches not being hit because ball flying through ramp so fast, etc)
and then bad software (starts with the same 2 modes every time, and
doesn't switch while you're playing modes meaning if you drain, you'll
be playing that next mode again, and then the bat signals are buggy
with timing/animations). Things that are ok for the first 100 to 200
games, but then they just start annoying you.

It also only has one multiball which is kind of lame as well in a mid
90's dmd game. Only one besides the wizard mode? Pretty
lackluster.

It's not the worst game ever, but to me it's like a 90% game--it
needed like 10% more polish to get things right on it. My opinion is
probably also swayed by owning a st:tng already, when you play both of
those games back to back it makes BF seem pretty bad in comparison
since st:tng isn't that much more money. I will say though that the
game is pretty nice looking overall, just wish they would have refined
it more.

I have not played A13 so I can't comment on that one.

RomulusX

On Feb 17, 10:02 pm, taylor34 <at93...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Have you played a bunch of St:tng before?  If you have, don't pick BF,
> it's basically the same game except worse on every level.  I
> personally don't think BF is a that great of a game at all, and I
> happen to like a lot of Data East/Stern games.  It just suffers from a
> lot of design flaws that you have to work around and make fixes for
> (balls flying off ramps, cannon hitting rail across playfield,
> switches not being hit because ball flying through ramp so fast, etc)
> and then bad software (starts with the same 2 modes every time, and
> doesn't switch while you're playing modes meaning if you drain, you'll
> be playing that next mode again, and then the bat signals are buggy
> with timing/animations).  Things that are ok for the first 100 to 200
> games, but then they just start annoying you.
>
> It also only has one multiball which is kind of lame as well in a mid
> 90's dmd game.  Only one besides the wizard mode?  Pretty
> lackluster.
>
> It's not the worst game ever, but to me it's like a 90% game--it
> needed like 10% more polish to get things right on it.  My opinion is
> probably also swayed by owning a st:tng already, when you play both of
> those games back to back it makes BF seem pretty bad in comparison
> since st:tng isn't that much more money.  I will say though that the
> game is pretty nice looking overall, just wish they would have refined
> it more.
>
> I have not played A13 so I can't comment on that one.

Hey Taylor are you talking about the Data East pin
or the Sega Batman Forever

RomulusX

On Feb 17, 10:16 pm, RomulusX <ricklbr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 17, 10:02 pm, taylor34 <at93...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Have you played a bunch of St:tng before?  If you have, don't pick BF,
> > it's basically the same game except worse on every level.  I
> > personally don't think BF is a that great of a game at all, and I
> > happen to like a lot of Data East/Stern games.  It just suffers from a
> > lot of design flaws that you have to work around and make fixes for
> > (balls flying off ramps, cannon hitting rail across playfield,
> > switches not being hit because ball flying through ramp so fast, etc)
> > and then bad software (starts with the same 2 modes every time, and
> > doesn't switch while you're playing modes meaning if you drain, you'll
> > be playing that next mode again, and then the bat signals are buggy
> > with timing/animations).  Things that are ok for the first 100 to 200
> > games, but then they just start annoying you.
>
> > It also only has one multiball which is kind of lame as well in a mid
> > 90's dmd game.  Only one besides the wizard mode?  Pretty
> > lackluster.
>
> > It's not the worst game ever, but to me it's like a 90% game--it
> > needed like 10% more polish to get things right on it.  My opinion is
> > probably also swayed by owning a st:tng already, when you play both of
> > those games back to back it makes BF seem pretty bad in comparison
> > since st:tng isn't that much more money.  I will say though that the
> > game is pretty nice looking overall, just wish they would have refined
> > it more.
>
> > I have not played A13 so I can't comment on that one.
>
> Hey Taylor are you talking about the Data East pin
> or the Sega Batman Forever- Hide quoted text -

Duh! nevermind

taylor34

On Feb 17, 10:16 pm, RomulusX <ricklbr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 17, 10:02 pm, taylor34 <at93...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Have you played a bunch of St:tng before?  If you have, don't pick BF,
> > it's basically the same game except worse on every level.  I
> > personally don't think BF is a that great of a game at all, and I
> > happen to like a lot of Data East/Stern games.  It just suffers from a
> > lot of design flaws that you have to work around and make fixes for
> > (balls flying off ramps, cannon hitting rail across playfield,
> > switches not being hit because ball flying through ramp so fast, etc)
> > and then bad software (starts with the same 2 modes every time, and
> > doesn't switch while you're playing modes meaning if you drain, you'll
> > be playing that next mode again, and then the bat signals are buggy
> > with timing/animations).  Things that are ok for the first 100 to 200
> > games, but then they just start annoying you.
>
> > It also only has one multiball which is kind of lame as well in a mid
> > 90's dmd game.  Only one besides the wizard mode?  Pretty
> > lackluster.
>
> > It's not the worst game ever, but to me it's like a 90% game--it
> > needed like 10% more polish to get things right on it.  My opinion is
> > probably also swayed by owning a st:tng already, when you play both of
> > those games back to back it makes BF seem pretty bad in comparison
> > since st:tng isn't that much more money.  I will say though that the
> > game is pretty nice looking overall, just wish they would have refined
> > it more.
>
> > I have not played A13 so I can't comment on that one.
>
> Hey Taylor are you talking about the Data East pin
> or the Sega Batman Forever

The Sega, I've never played the Data East one. I owned the Sega for
about 4 months, my most disappointing purchase ever after reading all
the reviews on here.

goatdan

On Feb 17, 10:02 pm, taylor34 <at93...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It's not the worst game ever, but to me it's like a 90% game--it
> needed like 10% more polish to get things right on it.  My opinion is
> probably also swayed by owning a st:tng already, when you play both of
> those games back to back it makes BF seem pretty bad in comparison
> since st:tng isn't that much more money.  I will say though that the
> game is pretty nice looking overall, just wish they would have refined
> it more.

I don't think it is that similar to STTNG, but I sort of agree with
some of your assessment on it. The game has a couple wonky things
going on with it, namely the bat-signal lights like you mentioned --
if you hit them even a fraction of a section too late, you don't get
credit for it. On one hand, whatever, that's life. On the other,
since you will have the ball roll past the bat signal and halfway
through the action before the light switches, it is annoying.

Beyond that, the rest of the game I really like, although a few sound
calls get on your nerves after a while. And the 'multiball ready
seizure light show' is a little intense too. My good buddy who is a
huge Batman fan opted to loan my DM instead of the BF specifically
because that drove him nuts.