Overview Of New Intel Core i7(Nehalem) Processor

whatnext@gmail.com

6/7/2009 2:20:00 AM

Before entering on the details about the architectural features
present on the Nehalem CPUs, let’s make a summary of the base elements
that are common to the many different versions: server, desktop and
notebook. It’s worth noticing how the new architecture engineering
process used by Intel aims at obtaining CPUs that can be used in all
three sectors, by simply slightly changing architecture and CPU
characteristics to better adapt to each of the sectors.

for more info http://www.intel-intel99.bl...
2 Answers

jammer74

On Feb 17, 9:51 pm, "Sean Casey" <napa...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I agree and I did offer the item to the 2nd place bidder at $375, which
> assumes the top bidder never placed their bid.
>
> Sean
>
> "jammer74" <pband...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 16, 10:59 am, "BradC" <bradn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > This Item was on ebay and sold for $405 and now it is magically back? I'm
> > just wondering if the lister bid on the auction trying to get the price up
> > and won so never actually sold it? Only other thing I can think of is the
> > originally winner flaked. Ultimately wondering if I should skip bidding on
> > this item. Any thoughts.
>
> > Original:http://cgi.ebay.com/Addams-Family-pinball-playfield-used-ni......
>
> > New:http://cgi.ebay.com/Addams-Family-pinball-playfield-used-ni......
>
> > Thanks
>
> i usually pass on those second time listings.
> it should be offered to the second highest bidder taking into
> consideration what the bid would have been without the non payers
> bids. greedy sellers wont offer that most of the time though.
> if it doesnt, somethings fishy.
>  especially if it looks like a schill bidder was working.
> look at the bidders bid history and see what else they are bidding on.
> youll get a feeling of whats taking place.either way it helps you feel
> better about your decision no matter what you decide.
> and thats most important!!!

thank you sean !!!!
not that i mean much in ebayland or here for that matter but thats the
way to do it .
why cant you be the one listing on the auctions i bid on??
i apologise if any offense was taken ,obviously youre not the type i
was ""stereotyping"
jimmy

Sean Casey

No apologies necessary and no offense taken. I treat people the way I would
want to be treated.

Sean