hellogaurang

3/6/2008 7:03:00 AM

Hello

can u plz tell how to send and read msg from device(telit-863-GPS) and
the coding is in python.

if this can happen then plz send the source code to my mail account
3 Answers

Bruno Desthuilliers

hellogaurang@gmail.com a écrit :
> Hello
>
> can u plz tell how to send and read msg from device(telit-863-GPS) and
> the coding is in python.
>
> if this can happen then plz send the source code to my mail account

You'll find relevant code and examples here:
http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions....

HTH

Michael Torrie

hellogaurang@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello
>
> can u plz tell how to send and read msg from device(telit-863-GPS) and
> the coding is in python.
>
> if this can happen then plz send the source code to my mail account

Sounds like a new development model. You should patent this. Just
e-mail lists with cryptic requests for code, then combine the resulting
fragments into one executable. In fact, if you do it in chain letter
form, you can get code even faster. I heard a rumor once that's how
Windows Me was originally built.

Dennis Lee Bieber

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 23:03:28 -0800 (PST), hellogaurang@gmail.com

> Hello
>
> can u plz tell how to send and read msg from device(telit-863-GPS) and
> the coding is in python.
>
> if this can happen then plz send the source code to my mail account

Please submit consultant fees to my account... $75 per hour. Please
allow for time lost in decoding the non-standard English spelling.

Minimum fee is one hour per incident -- beginning with this message.

--
Wulfraed Dennis Lee Bieber KD6MOG
wlfraed@ix.netcom.com wulfraed@bestiaria.com