comp.lang.python

tcp functions

pavloutefkros@gmail.com

3/1/2008 5:40:00 PM

is there a module for tcp functions or any other quick way to connect,
listen, send and recieve from tcp?
thanks in advance
2 Answers

Diez B. Roggisch

Gif schrieb:
> is there a module for tcp functions or any other quick way to connect,
> listen, send and recieve from tcp?
> thanks in advance

Reading the docs helps - hint: module "socket".

Diez

AnonymousNasty

On Apr 1, 1:20 pm, Tom N <simpleman....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 1, 11:07 am, smith.jef...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> The same troll hiding behind a different alias wrote:
>
> > Subject:  CoS is getting desperate for recruits
>
> No they aren't.
>
> > I blew 30 years ago.
>
> They kicked your ass out 30 years ago, for obvious reasons.
>
> >  Last week they called me and started mailing
> > again.
>
> No they didn't.
>
> > I having fun with them, big time, and I think I can get my recruiter
> > to blow as well.
> > If it all works, I will explain.
>
> You'll make up some more fiction, which is all you ever do.
>
> > If we could all just save one person from Cos, the war will be won.
>
> A war that only exists in your imagination. In order for there to
> be a war there has to be two fairly equally-matched enemies.
>
> "Anonymous" versus the Church of Scientology is like a mouse
> taking on a mountain lion.
>
> It's just a joke.
>
> > Dedicate your self to getting just one to blow, using the truth.
>
> The truth is that you are a stinking liar and a dickless, motormouthed
> punk.
>
> You can't even make me go away, you blithering idiot.
>
> Just thank whatever stupid false god you pray to that the Church
> of Scientology isn't anything like you portray it to be.
>
> If it was, you would have died of an "accident" long ago.
>
> Tom Newton

Did Tom N just make a statement about the cult of $cientology hurting
people and helping them have accidents. What to the peace of your so
called religion. Sounds like a violent cult to me..................
Not talking to you fucktard so don't bor5ther opening that hole in
your face. Nobody is talking to you. We are talking about you troll
fag....we are laughing about you fucktard.
$cientology Kill$