Nike dunk high shoes wholesale\retail

nikestore88.com

5/23/2009 2:52:00 PM

Nike dunk high shoes wholesale\retail
Our company mainly deal with the import and export of the brand sports
shoes, clothes, jewelry, bags , glasses, etc . Products such as Nike
Jordan sell well in America , Canada , as well as Europe and other
countries. Our objective is to supply products of first-class quality
and advanced technology. Customers satisfaction is our greatest
pursuit. We thank you for your attention and wish having a long time
business relationship with all buyers from all over the world.

we take PAYPAL as the method of payment!
please kindly visite our website: http://www.c...
msn: cnnshoe2008@hotmail.com
email: wclxyj@gmail.com
4 Answers

Mulligan

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 3:15:06 PM UTC-5, John Manning wrote:

> The GOP

You seem fixated on the GOP.
What does that have to do with this newsgroup?
Go to Alt.manningwhinesabouttheGOPeverydayforsomereason.

Dakota

On 2/13/2014 2:15 PM, John Manning wrote:
> [...]
>>> UAW have determined that to legally establish them in Chattanooga, the
>>> plant
>>> must be unionized.
>>>
>>> This is intolerable to the GOP.
>>>
>>> Two of Tennessee?s most powerful Republicans, Gov. Bill Haslam and
>>> U.S. Sen. Bob Corker, insist they know how to run an auto company better
>>> than VW.
>>>
>>> Despite this successful international auto company?s actual business
>>> experience
>>> with work councils, these GOP politicians say that they know what?s
>>> best, that
>>> they just know unionization won?t be good for VW.
>>>
>>> A union-hating group, the National Right to Work (For Less) Committee,
>>> traveled to Chattanooga from its headquarters near Washington, D.C.
>>> with a
>>> carpetbag full of cash for legal challenges to the unionization effort.
>>>
>>> And... GOP crank Grover Norquist sent his Washington, D.C.-based
>>> organized
>>> labor-hating group, Center for Worker Freedom (To Work For Less), to
>>> Tennessee to thwart the Chattanooga workers? right to unionize.
>>>
>>> *VW objected to the interference*
>>>
>>> *CEO of VW Chattanooga Frank Fischer asked the outside agitators to
>>> stop*
>>> saying, ?Volkswagen is committed to neutrality and calls upon all third
>>> parties
>>> to honor the principle of neutrality.?
>>>
>>> They ignored him ? disregarding a CEO, a figure before whom Republicans
>>> typically grovel! That is how much Republicans hate unions.
>>>
>>> They refuse to believe what VW is saying, that works councils are
>>> valuable
>>> management tools, despite evidence that the model already succeeds in
>>> the
>>> United States.
>>>
>>> http://ourfuture.org/20140211/gop-denies-workers-right-t...
>>>
>> State Senator Bo Watson, who represents a suburb of Chattanooga, warned
>> on Monday that if VW?s workers voted to embrace the U.A.W., the
>> Republican-controlled Legislature might vote against approving future
>> incentives to help the plant expand.
>>
>> ?The members of the Tennessee Senate will not view unionization as in
>> the best interest of Tennessee,? Mr. Watson said at a news conference.
>> He added that a pro-U.A.W. vote would make it ?exponentially more
>> challenging? for the legislature to approve future subsidies.
>>
>> http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/02/12/1276971/-Volkswagen-isn-t-opposed-to-a-union-but-Republicans-are-threat...
>>
>> or
>>
>> http://tinyurl.c...
>

> The GOP *only* represents the interests of Big Money Corporate America,
> the criminal Wall Street Banksters and the wealthy elite, *NOT* the
> whole nation
> of the American people.
>
> The average American idiot right winger eagerly votes for them and
> cheers them
> on over and over again as Big Money Corporate America financially rapes

The development of fake news sources was a brilliant move by the GOP and
a tragedy for Americans.

John Manning

On 2/13/2014 6:44 PM, Dakota wrote:
> On 2/13/2014 2:15 PM, John Manning wrote:

>>> State Senator Bo Watson, who represents a suburb of Chattanooga, warned
>>> on Monday that if VW?s workers voted to embrace the U.A.W., the
>>> Republican-controlled Legislature might vote against approving future
>>> incentives to help the plant expand.
>>>
>>> ?The members of the Tennessee Senate will not view unionization as in
>>> the best interest of Tennessee,? Mr. Watson said at a news conference.
>>> He added that a pro-U.A.W. vote would make it ?exponentially more
>>> challenging? for the legislature to approve future subsidies.
>>>
>>> http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/02/12/1276971/-Volkswagen-isn-t-opposed-to-a-union-but-Republicans-are-threat...
>>>

>>> or
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.c...
>>

>> The GOP *only* represents the interests of Big Money Corporate America,
>> the criminal Wall Street Banksters and the wealthy elite, *NOT* the
>> whole nation
>> of the American people.
>>
>> The average American idiot right winger eagerly votes for them and
>> cheers them
>> on over and over again as Big Money Corporate America financially rapes
>> them
>> over and over again.
>>

> The development of fake news sources was a brilliant move by the GOP and
> a tragedy for Americans.

Indeed. The Big Money Corporate Right Wing Propaganda Machine
*owns* those halfwits.

Mulligan

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 4:02:43 PM UTC-5, John Manning wrote:

> Indeed.

Good thing you replied.