Stanley TRA205T 1,000 Units 5/16-Inch Light Duty Staples

Abela

5/22/2009 12:53:00 PM

Price:$2.29
Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=...
Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=...

1,000 Pack, 5/16", Light Duty Staples, Staples Will Work With Stanley & Arrow Fasteners.

ACCESSORIES:

Complete Do-It-Yourself Manual: Completely Revised and Updated:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=...
Old House Journal:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=...
This Old House (1-year):http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=...
4 Answers

Dakota

On 2/4/2013 3:07 AM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> In article <61lug8h32pmdl5rqci5otdq2kpbbur2g61@4ax.com>,
> J <jdyoung1@ymail.com> wrote:
>
>> I read this suggestion in another ng and found it to be a perfect
>> solution to the issue of including gays in the 'Boy Scouts'. They do
>> have a 'Girl Scouts' for females, so it's not that something like this
>> hasn't been tried and accepted by society already. A separate but
>> equal 'Gay Scouts' could easily be incorporated and would be highly
>> successful. They could have gay Scout leaders and parents would be
>> comfortable knowing who their boys would be spending overnight trips
>> in the woods with. There is no logical reason to oppose this idea.
>
> And then we can have water fountains just for blacks. And restaurants
> just for non-Irish. And country clubs for non-Jews.

Perhaps a separate but equal Roman Catholic Church for pedophiles
would be acceptable to J as well.

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 13:13:17 -0600, Dakota <markp@NOSPAMmail.com>
wrote:

>On 2/4/2013 3:07 AM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
>> In article <61lug8h32pmdl5rqci5otdq2kpbbur2g61@4ax.com>,
>> J <jdyoung1@ymail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I read this suggestion in another ng and found it to be a perfect
>>> solution to the issue of including gays in the 'Boy Scouts'. They do
>>> have a 'Girl Scouts' for females, so it's not that something like this
>>> hasn't been tried and accepted by society already. A separate but
>>> equal 'Gay Scouts' could easily be incorporated and would be highly
>>> successful. They could have gay Scout leaders and parents would be
>>> comfortable knowing who their boys would be spending overnight trips
>>> in the woods with. There is no logical reason to oppose this idea.
>>
>> And then we can have water fountains just for blacks. And restaurants
>> just for non-Irish. And country clubs for non-Jews.
>>
>Perhaps a separate but equal Roman Catholic Church for pedophiles
>would be acceptable to J as well.

I see you're thinking of converting to Catholicism.

J Young
jdyoung1@ymail.com

duke

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 13:13:17 -0600, Dakota <markp@NOSPAMmail.com> wrote:

>On 2/4/2013 3:07 AM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
>> In article <61lug8h32pmdl5rqci5otdq2kpbbur2g61@4ax.com>,
>> J <jdyoung1@ymail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I read this suggestion in another ng and found it to be a perfect
>>> solution to the issue of including gays in the 'Boy Scouts'. They do
>>> have a 'Girl Scouts' for females, so it's not that something like this
>>> hasn't been tried and accepted by society already. A separate but
>>> equal 'Gay Scouts' could easily be incorporated and would be highly
>>> successful. They could have gay Scout leaders and parents would be
>>> comfortable knowing who their boys would be spending overnight trips
>>> in the woods with. There is no logical reason to oppose this idea.
>>
>> And then we can have water fountains just for blacks. And restaurants
>> just for non-Irish. And country clubs for non-Jews.

>Perhaps a separate but equal Roman Catholic Church for pedophiles
>would be acceptable to J as well.

God already singles them out. When did you get removed?

The dukester, American - American
You can't fix stupid.

tomservo56954