Campbell Hausfeld RP4100 120-Volt Inflator

Aragones

5/22/2009 12:15:00 PM

Price:$69.99
Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=...
Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=...

My main use has been for maintaining air pressure in vehicle tires (fairly light duty inflating). I have not yet used this product on other inflatables.

Electrical cord is a decent length and wraps around the base of the unit for storage (not shown in picture).

Filling hose is also of decent length and stores in a compartment - additional hose fittings are included. Altogether the unit is very compact and stores easily.

The air pressure gauge is some what accurate but I would only use it as an estimate - it is not detailed enough to determine the difference between say 42 and 44 psi. Obviously a quality tire gauge should be used.

Considering you're compressing air the unit is loud be not overly so. As can be expected it is not as fast as an air compressor found at gas stations.

Great value for the convenience - I can foresee it not being the choice for heavy duty inflation needs, however.
- 120V, 150 PSI - 62" hose - 7' cord - With built in pressure gauge & accessories - UL approved

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Philips Sonicare Essence 5300 Power Toothbrush:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=...
Philips Norelco NT9110 Precision Nose and Ear Trimmer:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=...