Bosch PR20EVSNK Colt Installers Kit 5.7 Amp 1-Horsepower Fixed Base Variable Speed Router with 4 Assorted Bases and Edge Guide

Arel

5/22/2009 12:09:00 PM

Price:$370.00
Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=...
Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=...

Excellent merchandise at a reasonable price! As with all Bosch tools, is there a ranking higher than five stars?
I don't use it very often but did a few hours of work with it and I like it. Easy set up and enough power. I just both it so i don't have to unmount my big router from the table. Also smaller is very often better for some jobs.
This is a nice little router. I use it for smaller projects around the house and haven't had any problems with it. It appears to be made of good quality.
This is a great package. In situations where a small, one hand, easy to maneuver router is needed, this one is a gem. I doubt it should be your first router, maybe not even your second, but if you can add one to your tool box, you will probably use it more than might you think. We just finished a large home theater project. The little pony saw as much use as any. A good example is shallow mortises.
This is an excellent kit. Plenty of power in a compact router. Light and easy to handle. Great ergonomics, and very useful attachments. I especially like the soft start feature. The spindle lock is the only thing I find lacking.
With its compact size and spirited performance, the 1-horsepower Colt variable-speed palm-grip router kit from Bosch is a very versatile tool. It's not just a laminate trimmer, but is ideal for trimming deck planks, hinge mortising, edge forming, slot cutting, dovetailing, window cutouts and decorative inlays. The PR20EVSNK variable-speed palm-grip router kit has a palm-grip design with soft grip to make it the most comfortable router in its class, yet it also has enough power to do the job and is more comfortable and easy to use than larger routers. The softstart reduces start-up torque while the Bosch constant response circuitry monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance and overload protection. Easily move the motor from base to base with the quick-clamp system to work on other areas of your project. A convenient Front Spindle Lock on the motor was designed for easy, one-wrench bit changes, and a shaft wrench is also included for those who prefer to use two wrenches to change bits. Bosch even covered the small details by angling the cord to help keep it out of the way. The contents of this kit make it ideal for all router users.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Bosch PR010 Round Subbase for Threaded Temp Guides for Bosch Colt Palm Routers:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=...
Bosch RA1125 7-Piece Router Template Guide Set:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=...
Bosch RA1150 Centering Cone:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=...