Great Neck SS208 20-Inch Aggressive Tooth Hand Saws- Wood Handle

Ally

5/22/2009 11:44:00 AM

Price:$14.85
Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=...
Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=...

I saw a piece on How It's Made (Discovery Channel) about the manufacturing process of these saws and was sold immediately. I bought two and am very pleased with the quality and performance of both. On the show they showed two different manufacturing processes. One was far more cookie cutter type assembly and one was quite a bit more labor intensive. Wanting to buy only the kind that attention to detail was emphasized, I called Great Neck and asked how I could tell the difference. They told me all of the saws with wooden handles have been manufactured the slow way. I was happy that the price difference was minimal.
This is not to say that the ones with plastic handles are inferior. I think they are made to be sold in packs of 3 or more and not treated with as much care as the wood handled models. Bottom line is that Great Neck makes great saws!
`M2` Tooth Technology: patent-pending advanced tooth geometry and Tri-Ground teeth provide a fast, efficient cut. Deep Gullets provide rapid removal of chips. Easy-Start front teeth:12pt. Extra-fine front teeth provide a rapid, smooth start. Thick-Body bl ade: delivers rigidity and control. Tapered-Pitch nose improves clearance and stability. Hardwood Handle.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Great Neck N2610 26-Inch Hand Saw-Wood Handle and Chrome Nickel Steel Blade:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=...

ACCESSORIES:

Complete Do-It-Yourself Manual: Completely Revised and Updated:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=...