Felo 0715731844 Set of 6 Slotted & Phillips Precision Screwdrivers, 240 Series

Adkison

5/22/2009 10:56:00 AM

Price:$28.20
Image: http://megadiscountfinder.info/image.php?id=...
Best deal: http://megadiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=...

I have been very happy with this choice to fill the lack of a well built sturdy set of percision screw drivers. Perfect for PC work. Free spinning ends provide easy action with one hand and no need to reset. Certainly recommended.
Well balanced, light weight, comfortable grips. I gave this set a four-star rating only because the tip of the smallest slotted screwdriver broke while working on a camera. The tip is (necessarily) very thin, so one must expect limitations. The driver in question was not being misused at the time... Perhaps , given the high degree of temper used in the manufacture, the metal may have crystallized. The really great news is that "Felo" tools carry an unconditional lifetime warranty and Amazon was "Johnny-on-the-spot" by sending me a new set the very next day!!!
Good Tool and Great Service... What more could a person hope for!
Bondhus tools have long been known for their vastly superior quality, strength, durability and resistance to rust and corrosion.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Felo 0715731846 Set of 6 Torx & Hex Precision Screwdrivers, 240 Series:http://megadiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=...
Felo 0715731848 Set of 6 Slotted & Phillips Screwdrivers, 250 & 252 Series:http://megadiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=...
Felo 0715752225 Multi Bit Screwdriver with Reversible Ratchet and 8 bits, 374 Series:http://megadiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=...