FastCap PC-1/2 1/2-Inch Pocket Chisel

Amass

5/22/2009 9:32:00 AM

Price:$19.95
Image: http://bestdiscountfinder.info/image.php?id=...
Best deal: http://bestdiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=...

Tired of a dull chisel? With our new Pocket Chisel, not only does our heavy duty handle keep the blade from getting dull, but you will never get a pocket blowout like the problem above. The new Pocket Chisel is made of precision tool steel and has a heavy duty nylon 66 handle that locks when opened and will stay locked so that you can hammer the hell out of it. The Pocket Chisel is available in 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 and the handles are color coded to eliminate having to guess which chisel you are pulling out of your pocket! Yet another innovative product, designed by a cabinetmaker.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

FastCap PC-1 1-Inch Pocket Chisel:http://bestdiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=...
FastCap PC-3/4 3/4-Inch Pocket Chisel:http://bestdiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=...
FastCap PC-1/4 1/4-Inch Pocket Chisel:http://bestdiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=...