Clarks Women's Lakeport Sandal

Aske

5/22/2009 5:16:00 AM

Price:$89.95
Image: http://ultradiscountfinder.info/image.php?id=...
Best deal: http://ultradiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=...

Over the years I have purchased many Clarks shoes/sandals and I have always thought they did a good job combining comfort with visual appeal. (That's not an easy thing to do.) These sandals are comfortable and I thought I would like the strappy look. The problem is that I have to constantly adjust the middle leather piece because it moves from the center until it hits the buckle on the outer part of my foot. That is not a good look!
Slip into something more comfortable with Clarks' Lakeport sandal. The padded footbed will give you full support where you need it most, and you'll love the slip-on design that will help you to get ready quickly. Luxe leather and the playful strappy design will look great with any warm-weather outfit.

37 Answers

Alan Ferris

On Sun, 03 Feb 2013 18:20:07 -0800, Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

>> > Do you honestly believe that if it happens that there will or will not be
>> > more cases of nut cases shooting to death little children?
>>
>> When did I ever say anything that stupid?
>
>OK--do you agree or disagree with that requiring background checks will do
>nothing to reduce the murder rates and the deaths of children by people
>that have major mental problems--such has psychosis. Please note that I
>did not use the term nutca..

Grow up.
--
Ferrit

()'.'.'()
( (T) )
( ) . ( )
(")_(")
Atheist #1211
EAC(UK)#252 Ironic Torture Div.

SERV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6...

Alan Ferris

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 00:22:43 -0800, Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

>In article <hlwdjsd2-15D9CA.20022903022013@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
>Douglas <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>
>> In article
>> <Jason-0302131459340001@66-53-210-113.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
>> Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

>> > Google: Chicago murder capitol of the world.
>> >
>> > OK--Chicago is the Murder capitol of America.
>> >
>> > And Chicago has very strict gun control laws.
>>
>> So what. It's surrounded by an entire country with less strict laws.
>>
>> And why did you ignore the numbers above that prove your murder capital
>> of the world idiocy wrong?
>
>16 per 100,000 is still very high.
>
>The rate is far better in many cities.

Far less than many US cities. So why are you constantly lying about it?
--
Ferrit

()'.'.'()
( (T) )
( ) . ( )
(")_(")
Atheist #1211
EAC(UK)#252 Ironic Torture Div.

SERV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6...

Alex W.

On Sun, 03 Feb 2013 23:26:29 +0000, Alan Ferris wrote:

>>> Rubbish.
>>> Chicago has a murder rate of 16 per 100,000 residents.
>>> Caracas, in Venezuela, has 130 murders per 100,000.
>>
>>Google: Chicago murder capitol of the world.
>>
>>OK--Chicago is the Murder capitol of America.
>>
>>And Chicago has very strict gun control laws.
>>
>>Results 1 - 10 of about 2,090 for "Chicago murder capital of America".
>>(0.12 seconds)
>
> Google "Jason talks out his asshole"
>
> About 21,800,000 results (0.30 seconds)
>

> But seems you are crap at checking your facts
> Most dangerous US cities:
>
> 1. Detroit
> Population: 713,239
> Violent crime rate: 2,137 per 100,000 residents
>
> 2. St. Louis
> Population: 320,454
> Violent crime rate: 1,857 per 100,000 residents
>
> 3. Oakland
> Population: 395,317
> Violent crime rate: 1,683 per 100,000 residents
>
> 4. Memphis
> Population: 652,725
> Violent crime rate: 1,583 per 100,000 residents
>
> 5. Birmingham, Ala.
> Population: 213,258
> Violent crime rate: 1,483 per 100,000 residents
>
> http://www.forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2012/10/18/detroit-tops-the-2012-list-of-americas-most-dangero...

Alan, that's not the murder rate but the violent crime rate which
includes all incidents of violence, not just homicide.

Mitchell Holman

> In article <1tn935pgrla1w.xc6rnhzpduto$.dlg@40tude.net>,
> ingilt@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 03 Feb 2013 14:52:46 -0800, Jason wrote:

>> > That's the problem. Medical records are confidential.
>>
>> Not entirely so.
>> If a patient presents a clear and direct danger to himself or
>> others, a doctor is not only permitted but required to alert the
>> authorities. Ditto communicable diseases: if your doctor
>> diagnoses you with tuberculosis, confidentiality is waived.
>>
>> Nor would confidentiality be a bar to making general disclosures.
>> It would be sufficient for a doctor to make a general and
>> non-specific determination that a person has a condition or is
>> using medication which would disbar him from gun ownership -- no
>> specifics need be disclosed.
>
> Good point. However, Adam Lanza (according to Doctor Julian Whitaker)
> was under psychiatric care since the age of 10 years old. His doctor
> or doctors never notified the cops that he was likely to use a gun or
> guns to shoot children.
>
> The problem is that psychologists can not usually predict when their
> psychotic patients may go postal.

So your background check for mental issuse
solution is no solution at all.

What authority does a doctor have to order
a patient's home searched and all his guns seized?

Mitchell Holman

> In article <hlwdjsd2-CE2F86.19523703022013@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
> Douglas <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>
>> In article
>> <Jason-0302131820070001@66-53-212-22.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
>> Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> Jeanne

> murderers,

>> > which

> legal gun

> not be

>> > OK--do you agree or disagree with that requiring background checks
>> > will do nothing to reduce the murder rates and the deaths of
>> > children by people that have major mental problems--such has
>> > psychosis. Please note that I did not use the term nutca..
>>
>> I disagree with you completely.
>
> Several days ago, someone posted a list of people that had murdered
> various people such as John Lennon. The poster stated that all of
> those shooters could have passed background checks.

Just so.

What is your solution to keep guns out of the
hands of "law abiding citizens" like Mark Chapman
and John Hinckley and Adam Lanza?

Mitchell Holman

> In article <XnsA15CDCAD02010nomailverizonnet@216.196.121.131>,
> Mitchell Holman <nomailverizon.net> wrote:
>
>> Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

>> > I got nothing.
>> >

>> So we have noticed. You object to every idea
>> that would curb mass murders but have no alternative.
>> Do you LIKE seeing headlines about school shootings?
>>

> No--but regardless of what is done--it still will happen. The
> reason--lots of Americans are psychotic.

Lots of Canadians and Australians and Brits
are psychotic as well, but you don't see THEM
gunning down shoppers in malls and classrooms
full of children.

Do explain.

Jason

In article <XnsA15D50AE8F436nomailverizonnet@216.196.121.131>, Mitchell
Holman <nomailverizon.net> wrote:

> Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
>
> > In article <1tn935pgrla1w.xc6rnhzpduto$.dlg@40tude.net>,
> > ingilt@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

> >> Not entirely so.
> >> If a patient presents a clear and direct danger to himself or
> >> others, a doctor is not only permitted but required to alert the
> >> authorities. Ditto communicable diseases: if your doctor
> >> diagnoses you with tuberculosis, confidentiality is waived.
> >>
> >> Nor would confidentiality be a bar to making general disclosures.
> >> It would be sufficient for a doctor to make a general and
> >> non-specific determination that a person has a condition or is
> >> using medication which would disbar him from gun ownership -- no
> >> specifics need be disclosed.
> >
> > Good point. However, Adam Lanza (according to Doctor Julian Whitaker)
> > was under psychiatric care since the age of 10 years old. His doctor
> > or doctors never notified the cops that he was likely to use a gun or
> > guns to shoot children.
> >
> > The problem is that psychologists can not usually predict when their
> > psychotic patients may go postal.
>

> So your background check for mental issuse
> solution is no solution at all.
>
> What authority does a doctor have to order
> a patient's home searched and all his guns seized?

I continue to believe that anyone that has been a patient in a mental
facility or mental hospital should not be able to pass a background check.
They have VERY serious mental problems.

Mitchell Holman

> In article <XnsA15D50AE8F436nomailverizonnet@216.196.121.131>,
> Mitchell Holman <nomailverizon.net> wrote:
>
>> Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

>> > Good point. However, Adam Lanza (according to Doctor Julian
>> > Whitaker) was under psychiatric care since the age of 10 years old.
>> > His doctor or doctors never notified the cops that he was likely to
>> > use a gun or guns to shoot children.
>> >
>> > The problem is that psychologists can not usually predict when
>> > their psychotic patients may go postal.
>>

>> So your background check for mental issuse
>> solution is no solution at all.
>>
>> What authority does a doctor have to order
>> a patient's home searched and all his guns seized?
>
> I continue to believe that anyone that has been a patient in a mental
> facility or mental hospital should not be able to pass a background
> check. They have VERY serious mental problems.

That wasn't the question.

If a sane gun owner becomes mentally ill
he STILL has his guns. What is your plan to
disarm mental patients?

Jason

In article <XnsA15D53B54DE3Anomailverizonnet@216.196.121.131>, Mitchell
Holman <nomailverizon.net> wrote:

> Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
>
> > In article <XnsA15CDCAD02010nomailverizonnet@216.196.121.131>,
> > Mitchell Holman <nomailverizon.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

> >> So we have noticed. You object to every idea
> >> that would curb mass murders but have no alternative.
> >> Do you LIKE seeing headlines about school shootings?
> >>

> > No--but regardless of what is done--it still will happen. The
> > reason--lots of Americans are psychotic.
>

> Lots of Canadians and Australians and Brits
> are psychotic as well, but you don't see THEM
> gunning down shoppers in malls and classrooms
> full of children.
>
> Do explain.

They showed a film of a psychotic person in front of the famous castle in
England. He was trying to stab people with a long knife. They were able to
run away from him.

If people don't have a gun, they will use knives or Molotov cocktails or
pipebombs or perhaps a suicide vest.

Jason

In article <XnsA15D51147F57nomailverizonnet@216.196.121.131>, Mitchell
Holman <nomailverizon.net> wrote:

> Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
>
> > In article <hlwdjsd2-CE2F86.19523703022013@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
> > Douglas <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> In article
> >> <Jason-0302131820070001@66-53-212-22.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,

> > Jeanne

> > murderers,

> > legal gun

> > not be

> >> I disagree with you completely.
> >
> > Several days ago, someone posted a list of people that had murdered
> > various people such as John Lennon. The poster stated that all of
> > those shooters could have passed background checks.
>

> Just so.
>
> What is your solution to keep guns out of the
> hands of "law abiding citizens" like Mark Chapman
> and John Hinckley and Adam Lanza?

If anyone has ever been in a mental facility or mental hospital, they
should not be able to pass a background check.

I seem to recall reading that some or all of those records are considered
to be confidential. If so, that rule must be changed.