NIA24 by NIA24: Intensive Recovery Complex--/1.7OZ

Allard

5/22/2009 5:11:00 AM

Price:$111.00
Image: http://thediscountguru.info/image.php?id=...
Best deal: http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=...

This nighttime treatment has made my skin smoother, thicker,more resilient, less lined, brighter, clearer. This is one of the most effective line of products that I've tried and I am a shameless cosmetic junkie. You also use this very sparingly and get excellent and immediate results.
NIA 24 is the best cream i have ever used. It has all you need to keep you skin in great condition. It may seem pricy, but you need to use only a dimes worth twice a day. The niacin in the cream helps fade age spots etc. This stuff really works over time.
I've tried about everything, this is the best cream for toning down my reactive skin.
Young or old, not every cream works on every skin type, so you have to try several in order to find what's right for you. I've tried many many moisturizing products from the very cheap to extremely expensive including Dr. Perricone's line and was not impressed with the results. I was introduced to the NIA 24 products while undergoing microdermabrasion treatments on my face. Many of my friends who regularly visit dermatologists and cosmetologists are told to use the NIA line, and like it. Until I found this product, I was just using the NIA 24 Recovery Complex, which is good stuff. After finishing the microdermabrasion, I started chemical facials peels at home, and needed more intensive moisturizing. Later I discovered Prescriptives Intensive Rebuilding Moisturizer which is really great stuff too even though it's a bit pricey. I didn't know that Nia24 Intensive Recovery Complex existed until I shopped on-line for the Recovery Complex. I found the NIA Intensive at a good price, tried it, and barring the expense, am very satisfied with Nia24 Intensive Recovery Complex. I alternate it with the Prescriptives Intensive Cream because sometimes my skin "get used" to a product, and needs a change (like alternating shampoos). I can wear this product under my water-based make-up during the day, and use it at night. It's not greasy, absorbs quickly into the skin and stays with you all day. If the skin is damaged, it doesn't "burn." Does it make my skin look great? It's never been my experience that creams alone will do that, regardless of your age. I'm using chemical peels to clean my skin and remove imperfections (I need to find a really great cleanser, but haven't found one yet.) My skin looks great because it's clean and clear (I've never smoked nor do I worship the sun and I'm a social drinker!) If your skin is clean and clear, having the right moisture level makes the skin glow. Then you don't need to wear foundation. I would recommend this product if your skin is dry, very dry, damaged, and/or has fine lines. Hope this helps you to make the right decision for you.
NIA24 by NIA24 Intensive Recovery Complex--/1.7OZ

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

NIA24 by NIA24: Skin Strengthening Complex Repair Cream--/1.7OZ:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=...
NIA24 by NIA24: Eye Repair Complex--/.5OZ:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=...
Niadyne - NIA 24 Physical Cleansing Scrub 3.75 FLUID OZ:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=...