Designer Skin 14 Karat Gold Bronzer Indoor Tanning Salon Bronzing Tan Lotion for Men and Women 400ml/13.5fl.oz

Amerman

5/22/2009 5:01:00 AM

Price:$74.00
Image: http://megadiscountguru.info/image.php?id=...
Best deal: http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=...

I like this product because it doesn't make you smell like you went tanning. It's super easy to get off your hands and it works better than all the other lotions I've tried. It makes your tan last for weeks which saves money!! Three weeks after I stopped tannin, people were still asking about my deep color. You tan very quickly using this lotion also. I was amazed when I used a sticker my first time and peeled it off to see a difference!! I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!!
This is an awesome tanning lotion. I was golden brown in no time. I would recommend it to every one.
I purchased this lotion after reading mixed reviews online. A girl I work with used this lotion this year and her results were incredible... ( but come to find out, she's just one of those chicks with the easiest to tan skin); unlike me who is very pale w/light brown hair. I started the tanning season off this year by using "Paint it black" by Millennium, which got me a descent base tan in about 3 weeks and was quite cheap. I was at the "Tanning Plateau" with that lotion so I tried 14 karat. First off, The smell is awful, awful to the point when your in the bed you feel nauseous b/c the smell is so overpowering, its like a weird pear smell. I read the review of the bad smell and said ahh.. what the heck I like pears, it wont be that bad. No, it really is that bad. I feel bad to waste a full bottle of lotion or to give it to anyone else and have them endure the awful smell...So overall, the lotion is o.k w/its tanning abilities and does leave the skin feeling soft, but the negatives (smell) outweigh any of its positive attributes to me. So be warned...lol But, I got a free sample of a new product by Australian Gold, its called Creamy Gelato. It freaking rocks! It has a Vaseline gel like consistency w/hardly any scent. It absorbs into the skin so nice and when you get out of the bed you are not greasy nor sweaty. I really don't know about the long term affect of this lotion seeing as how I only tried it once this afternoon but I will definitely be buying this one soon. Good Luck to all you, and have a great Summer!
Purchased this lotion a couple of months ago and have used about half the product. Did I say product? (that is so QEFTSG gay). I meant half the bottle. Good dark tan however, a somewhat pleasant smell although the smell can be considered a strong after tan odor by some. Saved significant dollars purchasing through Amazon rather than the local tanning salon.
This is one of my favorites. I have tried a lot of tanning lotions and this one is really good. It has a candy banana smell to it, and it doesn't have that terrible after tan smell. You can go on with your day and not rush home to shower and wash it off.
This ultra advanced 14 bronzing blend tanning lotion will give you the tanning results that have been just out of your reach. Smash through your tanning plateau and experience the luxurious color that you have been striving towards. This superior lotion has been formulated with tanning and skin care in mind.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Designer Skin Black Tanning Lotion 20x Bronzers:http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=...
Paint It Black 50X Extreme Silicone Auto Darkening Tanning Lotion 13.5 oz:http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=...
DESIGNER SKIN WORSHIP ME TANNING LOTION:http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=...
13.5oz BOTTLE OF DESIGNER SKIN PHOENICIAN TANNING LOTION:http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=...
Saving Face Designer Skin Hypoallergenic Facial Accelerator with CoQ-10 Indoor Tanning Salon Lotion 4 oz:http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=...
48 Answers

Alan Ferris

On Sun, 03 Feb 2013 18:27:56 -0800, Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

>In article <hlwdjsd2-2ECF60.15012203022013@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
>Douglas <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>
>> In article
>> <Jason-0302130024160001@66-53-219-166.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
>> Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

>doubt it.

>> > OK--I am now in favor of forcing anyone that wants to buy a gun to get a
>> > background check.
>> >
>> > Do you believe it will put a total stop to the murders of little children
>> > by nutcases that have guns? yes or no
>>
>> Of course it won't. I dare you to name one person who says it will.
>>
>> But, remember, this is just a first step to lessen the number of guns
>> available on the black market.
>
>Yes, but what if other countries provide guns for the black market? We
>have provided the Afghanistan soldiers that worked for the USA with
>thousands of fully automatic M-16 rifles that are far more dangerous than
>semi-auto AR-15 rifles. What will happen if they sell them to bad guys in
>America?

Why are they not selling them to those other countries?
--
Ferrit

()'.'.'()
( (T) )
( ) . ( )
(")_(")
Atheist #1211
EAC(UK)#252 Ironic Torture Div.

SERV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6...

Devils Advocaat

On 4 Feb, 03:28, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article <XnsA15CD36ECF365nomailverizon...@216.196.121.131>, Mitchell
>

> Holman <nomailverizon.net> wrote:
> > Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

> > > I got nothing. What is your solution?
>
> >      Adopt gun laws as in those countries where
> > they are known to work. Australia, UK, Canada.
>
> >http://www.businessinsider.com/canada-australia-japan-br...
> > control-2013-1
>
> The end result--the bad guys have guns purchased on the black market and
> the good guys have no guns and are therefore at the mercy of bad guys.

Facts that Jason needs reminding of.

UK 1987 to 2012 just three mass shootings, a total of 45 dead.

US 2012 at least 16 mass shootings, a total of at least 81 dead.

I wonder how many mass shooting have happened in the US from 1987 to
2012?

Has anyone got the figures?

UK intentional firearm homicides 0.07 per 100,000 population

US intentional firearm homicides 3.00 per 100,000 population.

UK firearms about 6 per 100 population

US firearms about 89 per 100 population.

Dakota

On 2/4/2013 3:12 AM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> In article
> <Jason-0402130037340001@66-53-214-158.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
> Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
>
>> In article <hlwdjsd2-AF94AE.19561303022013@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
>> Douglas <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>> children

>>> How the hell are they going to get them to America?
>>>
>>> Why do you feel it's necessary to invent ridiculous scenarios? Do you
>>> not understand how much more dishonest that makes you appear?
>>
>> They seem to have no problems getting cocaine and heroin from Afghanistan
>> to America.
>
> Cocaine and heroin are a helluva lot easier to hide than weapons.
>
> Are you really this incapable of rational thought?

A small package of coke or heroin can fetch a very high price. You'd
have to ship thousands of pounds of M-16s to equal the value of a few
kilos of pure cocaine.

Mitchell Holman

Devils Advocaat <mankygoat7@gmail.com> wrote in

> On 4 Feb, 03:28, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
>> In article <XnsA15CD36ECF365nomailverizon...@216.196.121.131>,
>> Mitchell
>>

>> Holman <nomailverizon.net> wrote:
>> > Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

>> > ? ? ?Adopt gun laws as in those countries where
>> > they are known to work. Australia, UK, Canada.
>>
>> >http://www.businessinsider.com/canada-australia-japan-br...
>> > control-2013-1
>>
>> The end result--the bad guys have guns purchased on the black market
>> and the good guys have no guns and are therefore at the mercy of bad
>> guys.
>
> Facts that Jason needs reminding of.
>
> UK 1987 to 2012 just three mass shootings, a total of 45 dead.
>
> US 2012 at least 16 mass shootings, a total of at least 81 dead.
>
> I wonder how many mass shooting have happened in the US from 1987 to
> 2012?
>
> Has anyone got the figures?
>
> UK intentional firearm homicides 0.07 per 100,000 population
>
> US intentional firearm homicides 3.00 per 100,000 population.
>
> UK firearms about 6 per 100 population
>
> US firearms about 89 per 100 population.

More guns = more gun crimes.

Why Jason cannot grasp that is beyond me.

tirebiter

Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

> In article <XnsA15B4EEF3FF74nomailverizonnet@216.196.121.131>,
> Mitchell Holman <nomailverizon.net> wrote:
>

>> If not for a legally-bought gun "just for protection"
>> Marvin Gaye would still be alive.
>>

>> If not for a legally-bought gun "just for protection"
>> Phil Hartman would still be alive.
>>

>> If not for a legally-bought gun "just for protection"
>> John Lennon would still be alive.
>>

>> If not for a legally-bought gun "just for protection"
>> 20 children in Newtown would still be alive.
>>

>> Are you beginning to see the problem?
>
> And some legally-bought knives have been used to stab people to death.
>
> What was your point?
>
> If any of those people had been stabbed to death, would you be
> insisting that something be done about those millions of butcher
> knives? I doubt it.
>

> Blame the shooters--not the guns they used.
>
> What was your point?

Stop this idiotic comparison. Kitchen knives have a primary purpose of
preparing food. Guns have a primary purpose of killing people.

This is beyond idiotic.

---
a.a. #2273

Jason

In article <XnsA15DB671BFE9Fdontspammebigfootcom@74.209.131.10>, tirebiter
<dontspamme@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
>
> > In article <XnsA15B4EEF3FF74nomailverizonnet@216.196.121.131>,
> > Mitchell Holman <nomailverizon.net> wrote:
> >

> >> If not for a legally-bought gun "just for protection"
> >> Marvin Gaye would still be alive.
> >>

> >> If not for a legally-bought gun "just for protection"
> >> Phil Hartman would still be alive.
> >>

> >> If not for a legally-bought gun "just for protection"
> >> John Lennon would still be alive.
> >>

> >> If not for a legally-bought gun "just for protection"
> >> 20 children in Newtown would still be alive.
> >>

> >> Are you beginning to see the problem?
> >
> > And some legally-bought knives have been used to stab people to death.
> >
> > What was your point?
> >
> > If any of those people had been stabbed to death, would you be
> > insisting that something be done about those millions of butcher
> > knives? I doubt it.
> >

> > Blame the shooters--not the guns they used.
> >
> > What was your point?
> >

> Stop this idiotic comparison. Kitchen knives have a primary purpose of
> preparing food. Guns have a primary purpose of killing people.
>
> This is beyond idiotic.
>
> ---
> a.a. #2273

Kitchen knives can also be used for killing people.

Guns can be used for shooting targets. Most guns have not been used to
kill anyone.

You appear to be blamming the guns for killing people. Why not blame the
shooters of the guns for killing people.

They don't place guns in prison--they place the shooters of innocent
people in prison.

You seem

Jason

In article <keovi3$n7r$2@dont-email.me>, Dakota <markp@NOSPAMmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/4/2013 3:12 AM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> > In article
> > <Jason-0402130037340001@66-53-214-158.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
> > Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> >> children

> >> They seem to have no problems getting cocaine and heroin from Afghanistan
> >> to America.
> >
> > Cocaine and heroin are a helluva lot easier to hide than weapons.
> >
> > Are you really this incapable of rational thought?
> >
> A small package of coke or heroin can fetch a very high price. You'd
> have to ship thousands of pounds of M-16s to equal the value of a few
> kilos of pure cocaine.

That's a valid point but if they don't have any packages of coke or heroin
to sell, why would they not ship thousands of pounds of M-16s?

Mitchell Holman

> In article <XnsA15DB671BFE9Fdontspammebigfootcom@74.209.131.10>,
> tirebiter <dontspamme@bigfoot.com> wrote:
>
>> Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

>> > And some legally-bought knives have been used to stab people to
>> > death.
>> >
>> > What was your point?
>> >
>> > If any of those people had been stabbed to death, would you be
>> > insisting that something be done about those millions of butcher
>> > knives? I doubt it.
>> >

>> > Blame the shooters--not the guns they used.
>> >
>> > What was your point?
>> >

>> Stop this idiotic comparison. Kitchen knives have a primary purpose
>> of preparing food. Guns have a primary purpose of killing people.
>>
>> This is beyond idiotic.
>>
>> ---
>> a.a. #2273
>
> Kitchen knives can also be used for killing people.
>
> Guns can be used for shooting targets. Most guns have not been used to
> kill anyone.
>
> You appear to be blamming the guns for killing people. Why not blame
> the shooters of the guns for killing people.
>
> They don't place guns in prison--they place the shooters of innocent
> people in prison.

Adam Lanza is not in prison.

The Columbine shooters are not in prison.

The Virginia Tech shooter is not in prison.

Just how big a deterrence is prison for
mass shooters like them?

Jeanne Douglas

In article <Jason-0402131544470001@66.53.221.252>,
Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> In article <keovi3$n7r$2@dont-email.me>, Dakota <markp@NOSPAMmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 2/4/2013 3:12 AM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <Jason-0402130037340001@66-53-214-158.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,

> > > Cocaine and heroin are a helluva lot easier to hide than weapons.
> > >
> > > Are you really this incapable of rational thought?
> > >
> > A small package of coke or heroin can fetch a very high price. You'd
> > have to ship thousands of pounds of M-16s to equal the value of a few
> > kilos of pure cocaine.
>
> That's a valid point but if they don't have any packages of coke or heroin
> to sell, why would they not ship thousands of pounds of M-16s?

How do you hide thousands of pounds of M-16s?

--
JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden

Jason

In article <XnsA15DB63C6F434nomailverizonnet@216.196.121.131>, Mitchell
Holman <nomailverizon.net> wrote:

> Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
>
> > In article <XnsA15DB671BFE9Fdontspammebigfootcom@74.209.131.10>,
> > tirebiter <dontspamme@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Jason@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

> >> Stop this idiotic comparison. Kitchen knives have a primary purpose
> >> of preparing food. Guns have a primary purpose of killing people.
> >>
> >> This is beyond idiotic.
> >>
> >> ---
> >> a.a. #2273
> >
> > Kitchen knives can also be used for killing people.
> >
> > Guns can be used for shooting targets. Most guns have not been used to
> > kill anyone.
> >
> > You appear to be blamming the guns for killing people. Why not blame
> > the shooters of the guns for killing people.
> >
> > They don't place guns in prison--they place the shooters of innocent
> > people in prison.
>

> Adam Lanza is not in prison.
>
> The Columbine shooters are not in prison.
>
> The Virginia Tech shooter is not in prison.
>
> Just how big a deterrence is prison for
> mass shooters like them?

Prisons and mental hospitals are a deterrence as long as the people are
still in prisons and mental hospitals. They are NOT a deterrance after
they are released.