Simple Men's Loaf Slip-on

Almazan

5/22/2009 4:47:00 AM

Price:$89.95
Image: http://speialdiscountfinder.info/image.php?id=...
Best deal: http://speialdiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=...

These shoes are great, very comfortable. I love that they use old tires on the soles and go out of their way to lessen the ecological impact. The insoles feel wonderful, and I had no problem with size. 10.5 just like my New Balance running shoes. Of course, these I have been wearing without socks, which could make a difference. Overall, one of the best shoe purchases I've made.
These shoes are hands down the most comfortable pair of shoes I've owned in quite a while. They are great and I would buy ten more.
Its a great looking shoe. Reading the other reviews about the sizes. I ordered mine half a size larger. I COULD NOT get my foot in the shoe. I contacted Amazon and they were most helpful and returned my money.
got this, good price and service by amazon, my only issue is the size...I got size 14 because i saw reviews that the sizes were smaller than usual...i wear size 13 normally, but the 14 i got in this was too close for comfort...get at least 1 1/2 size above which u normally wear
I read all the warnings about size problems but i ordered anyway. I have worn size 11 mens for the last 10 years so i ordered a size 12 just to be safe. Unfortunately all the warnings were true. I couldnt even get my foot halfway in. Be warned, since this is a sizing problem you have to pay the return shipping. It is deducted from your refund.
Be productive or do absolutely nothing wearing the Simple Men's Loaf Shoes. These Simple slip-ons' natural latex and cork insoles massage your feet as you loaf around the house or head to the hardware store. Even if you do nothing in the Loaf Shoes, be rest assured that you're doing something for the environmentthese Green Toe shoes feature all-natural materials and are made with as little glue and toxins as possible to minimize ecological impact.Product FeaturesMaterial: JuteLining: Natural latex and jute pedbedsSole: Layered natural crepeLacing: N/ARecommended Use: Loafing around the house, work, or street
Get in touch with nature in the most stylish way possible with the Loaf slip-on from Simple. Made from organic cotton and featuring a cushioned insole, soft linings, and elastic goring, this loafer is super-comfortable.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Simple Men's Shuf Slip-on:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=...
Simple Men's Toekyo Lace Up:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=...
Details (1-year):http://speialdiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=...