9000233 Bionaire Foam Pre-Filter

Anselmo

5/22/2009 4:44:00 AM

Price:$3.99
Image: http://thediscountguru.info/image.php?id=...
Best deal: http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=...

Pre-filter removes large particulates from the air. For optimum performance replace filter every 3 to 6 months.

10 Answers

Gary DeWaay

In article <48569AFE.C8F7382D@yahoo.co.uk>, tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk
Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On Point'') wisdom..

.

> retrogrouch@comcast.net wrote:
> >
> > This was before the Cheney secret energy plan and the invasion of
> > Iraq.
> >
> > "Conservation may be a sign of personal virtue but it is not a
> > sufficient basis for a sound, comprehensive energy policy."
> > Dick Cheney.
> >
> Which, of course, is exactly correct. Cheney is pretty smart.

So was Hitler.

Bill Bonde { ''Well, boys, I reckon this is it, nuclear combat toe to toe with the Roosskies'')

Gary DeWaay wrote:

> In article <48569AFE.C8F7382D@yahoo.co.uk>, tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk
> Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On Point'') wisdom..
>
> .
> >

> > retrogrouch@comcast.net wrote:
> > >
> > > This was before the Cheney secret energy plan and the invasion of
> > > Iraq.
> > >
> > > "Conservation may be a sign of personal virtue but it is not a
> > > sufficient basis for a sound, comprehensive energy policy."
> > > Dick Cheney.
> > >
> > Which, of course, is exactly correct. Cheney is pretty smart.
> >

> So was Hitler.

I don't think so. He built up a war machine while telling countries
that didn't want another war that he just wanted one more piece of
land, and it was after all land that was his by all rights anyway,
he claimed. By the time the world got wind of the reality, that
there was no limits, he'd taken enough to further increase his
power. Then he overreached, insisted on being Napoleon and running
the military that he didn't know how to run, and lost everything.
In the context, it's not really genius stuff.

--
"It happens sometimes, people just explode, natural causes."

-+Alex Cox, "Repo Man"

tHe_PC_JeLLyBeAn!!

"Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On Point'')" <tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk> wrote
in message news:4856B7C8.98D8730D@yahoo.co.uk...

> Gary DeWaay wrote:
>>
>> In article <48569AFE.C8F7382D@yahoo.co.uk>, tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk
>> Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On Point'') wisdom..
>>
>> .

>> > Which, of course, is exactly correct. Cheney is pretty smart.
>> >

>> So was Hitler.
>>
> I don't think so.

Then you're a fool.

orionca

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:55:26 +0100, "Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On
Point'')" <tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>retrogrouch@comcast.net wrote:
>>
>> This was before the Cheney secret energy plan and the invasion of
>> Iraq.
>>
>> "Conservation may be a sign of personal virtue but it is not a
>> sufficient basis for a sound, comprehensive energy policy."
>> Dick Cheney.
>>
>Which, of course, is exactly correct. Cheney is pretty smart.

I don't understand - RG was DERIDING Cheney for saying something quite
sensible??? The boy just doesn't get it, does he?
--
"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken
line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the

- from Obama's 2008 Memorial Day address,
aka the "I See Dead People!" speech.

Update: "I am not going to denounce this church [Trinity],
it is not a church worthy of denouncing."

- A clearly rattled Obama, asked by a reporter if he was
going to criticize comments at his church that finally
forced him to resign from it. This guy is supposed to be
a brilliant orator? See the video at

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/05/obama-gives-up-trinity-c...

orionca

Gary DeWaay wrote:

> In article <48569AFE.C8F7382D@yahoo.co.uk>, tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk
> Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On Point'') wisdom..
>
> .
> >

> > retrogrouch@comcast.net wrote:
> > >
> > > This was before the Cheney secret energy plan and the invasion of
> > > Iraq.
> > >
> > > "Conservation may be a sign of personal virtue but it is not a
> > > sufficient basis for a sound, comprehensive energy policy."
> > > Dick Cheney.
> > >
> > Which, of course, is exactly correct. Cheney is pretty smart.
> >

> So was Hitler.

Godwin, you lose.
--

"tHe_PC_JeLLy BeAn!!" wrote:

> "Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On Point'')" <tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk> wrote
> in message news:4856B7C8.98D8730D@yahoo.co.uk...
> >

> > Gary DeWaay wrote:
> >>
> >> In article <48569AFE.C8F7382D@yahoo.co.uk>, tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk
> >> Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On Point'') wisdom..
> >>
> >> .

> >> So was Hitler.
> >>
> > I don't think so.
>
> Then you're a fool.

Is that what constitutes refutation around here?

--

in message news:48570F01.35B8F6D6@yahoo.co.uk...

> "tHe_PC_JeLLy BeAn!!" wrote:
>>
>> "Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On Point'')" <tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk>
>> wrote
>> in message news:4856B7C8.98D8730D@yahoo.co.uk...

>> > I don't think so.
>>
>> Then you're a fool.
>>
> Is that what constitutes refutation around here?

No bill, that's just a plain fact.

I realise they are hard for you to deal with, but give it a try and you may
surprise yourself. .

orionca@earthlink.net wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:55:26 +0100, "Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On
> Point'')" <tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

> >retrogrouch@comcast.net wrote:
> >>
> >> This was before the Cheney secret energy plan and the invasion of
> >> Iraq.
> >>
> >> "Conservation may be a sign of personal virtue but it is not a
> >> sufficient basis for a sound, comprehensive energy policy."
> >> Dick Cheney.
> >>
> >Which, of course, is exactly correct. Cheney is pretty smart.
>
> I don't understand - RG was DERIDING Cheney for saying something quite
> sensible??? The boy just doesn't get it, does he?

Cheney was, of course, right.

--

in message news:485724C5.B24AB0F3@yahoo.co.uk...

> orionca@earthlink.net wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:55:26 +0100, "Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On
>> Point'')" <tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>> >Which, of course, is exactly correct. Cheney is pretty smart.
>>
>> I don't understand - RG was DERIDING Cheney for saying something quite
>> sensible??? The boy just doesn't get it, does he?
>>
> Cheney was, of course, right.

Even a busted clock is right twice a day.