Winix 9000S Air Cleaner, Blue

Altes

5/22/2009 4:36:00 AM

Price:$279.99
Image: http:///image.php?id=B000F52LQG
Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000F52LQG

The state-of-the-art Winix Plasma Wave air cleaner model 9000 features 5 stages of air cleaning to capture and neutralize a broad range of indoor pollutants quietly and efficiently. The True-HEPA filter captures 99.99% of particles as small as 0.3 microns in size, the washable activated carbon absorbs odors and volatile organic chemicals, and plasma generator attacks airborne pollutants at the molecular level. Also includes a bacteria-resistant washable pre-filter, and a nano-silver mesh shield. Built in odor and dust sensors provide set-and-forget operation by adjusting the fan speed automatically. A built-in light sensor automatically activates quiet/sleep mode at night. Suitable for very large rooms: clean air delivery rate of more than 280square feet. Comes with a remote control. AHAM certified, UL listed, energy star approved.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Winix 9000S Replacement Filter:http:///index.php?id=B000F4XK1C

ACCESSORIES:

Winix 9000S Replacement Filter:http:///index.php?id=B000F4XK1C
7 Answers

tHe_PC_JeLLyBeAn!!

"Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On Point'')" <tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk> wrote
in message news:48569AE2.543E07AF@yahoo.co.uk...

> "tHe_PC_JeLLy BeAn!!" wrote:
>>
>> <orionca@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> > http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/18/politics/18BUSH.html?ex=1213761600&en=68652b127170be71&a...
>> >
>> > Highlights of the plan:
>> >
>> > - increased drilling
>> >
>> > - opening "off limit" oil reserves like ANWR and certain coastal
>> > waters to exploration
>> >
>> > - Tax credits for alternative energy research, including solar, wind,
>> > and advanced recycling technologies.
>> >
>> > - Streamlining and reducing judicial processes so that frivolous
>> > "NIMBY" suits couldn't block oil refinery expansion and construction
>> > so easily.
>> >
>> > - Update the electric grid and allow construction of new "4th
>> > generation" advanced nuclear reactors.
>> >
>> > "Mr. Bush appeared to be weaving a careful political thread, arguing
>> > that if America failed to act now, "this great country could face a
>> > darker future, a future that is, unfortunately, being previewed in
>> > rising prices at the gas pump and rolling blackouts in the great state
>> > of California.""
>>
>> All great initiatives if you happen to be in the oil bidness.
>>
> So you weren't able to connect the predictions of problems with
> today?

Hey man, you want to be a gullible fool and wallow in some muddle-headed
nonsensical fantasyland all your life, that's your choice.

Most people prefer reality.

Bill Bonde { ''Well, boys, I reckon this is it, nuclear combat toe to toe with the Roosskies'')

"tHe_PC_JeLLy BeAn!!" wrote:

> "Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On Point'')" <tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk> wrote
> in message news:48569AE2.543E07AF@yahoo.co.uk...
> >

> > "tHe_PC_JeLLy BeAn!!" wrote:
> >>
> >> <orionca@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> >> All great initiatives if you happen to be in the oil bidness.
> >>
> > So you weren't able to connect the predictions of problems with
> > today?
>
> Hey man, you want to be a gullible fool and wallow in some muddle-headed
> nonsensical fantasyland all your life, that's your choice.
>
> Most people prefer reality.

Reality is we need more oil.

--
"It happens sometimes, people just explode, natural causes."

-+Alex Cox, "Repo Man"

in message news:48570ED8.EE0350E5@yahoo.co.uk...

> "tHe_PC_JeLLy BeAn!!" wrote:
>>
>> "Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On Point'')" <tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk>
>> wrote
>> in message news:48569AE2.543E07AF@yahoo.co.uk...

>> > So you weren't able to connect the predictions of problems with
>> > today?
>>
>> Hey man, you want to be a gullible fool and wallow in some muddle-headed
>> nonsensical fantasyland all your life, that's your choice.
>>
>> Most people prefer reality.
>>
> Reality is we need more oil.

That's yesterday's reality, bill.

Most people who have even half a brain are trying to develop strategies for
the future.

"tHe_PC_JeLLy BeAn!!" wrote:

> "Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On Point'')" <tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk> wrote
> in message news:48570ED8.EE0350E5@yahoo.co.uk...
> >

> > "tHe_PC_JeLLy BeAn!!" wrote:
> >>
> >> "Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On Point'')" <tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk>
> >> wrote
> >> in message news:48569AE2.543E07AF@yahoo.co.uk...

> >> Hey man, you want to be a gullible fool and wallow in some muddle-headed
> >> nonsensical fantasyland all your life, that's your choice.
> >>
> >> Most people prefer reality.
> >>
> > Reality is we need more oil.
>
> That's yesterday's reality, bill.

Which you ignored.

> Most people who have even half a brain are trying to develop strategies for
> the future.

We still need more oil.

--

in message news:4857245C.6487AD3A@yahoo.co.uk...

> "tHe_PC_JeLLy BeAn!!" wrote:
>>
>> "Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On Point'')" <tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk>
>> wrote
>> in message news:48570ED8.EE0350E5@yahoo.co.uk...

>> > Reality is we need more oil.
>>
>> That's yesterday's reality, bill.
>>
> Which you ignored.

I didn't "ignore" it, I just fail to see the worth in talking about barn
doors once the horse has bolted.

Waste of time, don't you think?

>> Most people who have even half a brain are trying to develop strategies
>> for
>> the future.
>>
> We still need more oil.

Hooboy, you can lead a horse to water.........

You really are a monumental dumbass, aren't you?

"tHe_PC_JeLLy BeAn!!" wrote:

> "Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On Point'')" <tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk> wrote
> in message news:4857245C.6487AD3A@yahoo.co.uk...
> >

> > "tHe_PC_JeLLy BeAn!!" wrote:
> >>
> >> "Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On Point'')" <tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk>
> >> wrote
> >> in message news:48570ED8.EE0350E5@yahoo.co.uk...

> >> That's yesterday's reality, bill.
> >>
> > Which you ignored.
>
> I didn't "ignore" it, I just fail to see the worth in talking about barn
> doors once the horse has bolted.
>
> Waste of time, don't you think?

Cheney was right, talk about that. Furthremore, we still need more
oil.

> >> Most people who have even half a brain are trying to develop strategies
> >> for
> >> the future.
> >>
> > We still need more oil.
>
> Hooboy, you can lead a horse to water.........
>
> You really are a monumental dumbass, aren't you?

So you are arguing that we need less oil? Who's the dumbass?

--

in message news:48573529.BFB69168@yahoo.co.uk...

> "tHe_PC_JeLLy BeAn!!" wrote:
>>
>> "Bill Bonde { ''Direct And On Point'')" <tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk>
>> wrote
>> in message news:4857245C.6487AD3A@yahoo.co.uk...

>> > Which you ignored.
>>
>> I didn't "ignore" it, I just fail to see the worth in talking about barn
>> doors once the horse has bolted.
>>
>> Waste of time, don't you think?
>>
> Cheney was right, talk about that.

Its no surprise that you find it exhilarating that a guy who holds the most
important office in the land actually may have got something right, but most
grown ups expect that of people who hold such office and is hardly something
that needs a special celebration.

>Furthremore, we still need more oil.

Tell me blill, do you ever stop sounding like broken record?

>> > We still need more oil.
>>
>> Hooboy, you can lead a horse to water.........
>>
>> You really are a monumental dumbass, aren't you?
>>
> So you are arguing that we need less oil?

Show me where I said that.

> Who's the dumbass?

You are.