comp.lang.c++

pugXML parser - dumping to XML

Carl Forsman

11/16/2008 10:36:00 AM

I use the pugXML parser

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cpp/p...

How can I dump the "IN memory" DOM tree into XML file?

I cannot found a function that can do that.
2 Answers

Carl Forsman

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 02:35:37 -0800, Carl Forsman
<fatwallet951@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I use the pugXML parser
>
>http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cpp/p...
>
>How can I dump the "IN memory" DOM tree into XML file?
>
>I cannot found a function that can do that.

more specfic

Public void
outer_xml(std::basic_ostream<TCHAR,std::char_traits<TCHAR>> &, TCHAR =
_T('\t'), bool = true)

how can use this function to output to XML

red floyd

Carl Forsman wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 02:35:37 -0800, Carl Forsman
> <fatwallet951@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I use the pugXML parser
>>
>> http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cpp/p...
>>
>> How can I dump the "IN memory" DOM tree into XML file?
>>
>> I cannot found a function that can do that.
>
> more specfic
>
> Public void
> outer_xml(std::basic_ostream<TCHAR,std::char_traits<TCHAR>> &, TCHAR =
> _T('\t'), bool = true)
>
> how can use this function to output to XML

What is your question about the C++ language proper? Questions about
specific third party libraries are off-topic here. Doesn't that project
have a forum/help/documentation? Ask there.