Bulova Women's Bracelet Watch #98L56

Amano

5/21/2009 8:54:00 AM

Price:$250.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=...
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=...

As I gift I bought this for my Sister. She was so surprised.
She wanted a watch not gawdy but Beautiful. She love how easy to read it is and is now a FAN of Bulova! It really got me some browine points from my sister. It is a Superb Gift.
This is a really beautiful watch. However, I thought it was going to be a little bigger. It's not tiny, but it's not the size of a quarter as I would have expected. But it is really beatiful. Also if you like to have the date on your watch, this is not the watch for you. It just tells you the time. But it's a really nice watch.
Bulova Watch - Bulova 98L56
Exceptionally polished and finely crafted, the Bulova Women's Bracelet Watch is a shimmering example of Bulova quality and style. A polished, contoured stainless steel band is accented by gold-tone links and joins to a round, stainless steel case. A white mother-of-pearl dial displays gold-tone Roman numeral hour indicators, gold-tone hands, and black stick minute markers. The Bulova Women's Bracelet Watch is water resistant to 99 feet.

ACCESSORIES:

Bulova Women's Diamond Chronograph Watch #98R98:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=...
Bulova Men's Stainless Steel Watch #96G46:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=...
Bulova Watch - Bulova 98W12:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=...