comp.lang.python

Andy Pausch (of Alice fame) -- last lecture

Aaron Watters

2/26/2008 3:04:00 PM

Hi folks. Andy Pausch who headed up the Alice project
which aims to teach 3D animation using Python has gained
additional fame from his "last lecture" where he talks
about being diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer,
and comments on life in general.

http://www.cs.cmu.ed...

You've probably already seen it, but I thought I'd point
out the Python angle. It's a good view to help put things
in perspective. Its one of those internet phenomena.

-- Aaron Watters

===

http://www.xfeedme.com/nucular/pydistro.py/go?FREETEXT=lif...
1 Answer

Aaron Watters

On Feb 26, 10:03 am, Aaron Watters <aaron.watt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks. Andy Pausch who headed up the Alice project
> which aims to teach 3D animation using Python ...

Oops. It looks like Alice 1.0 was Python; 2.0 is java, but whatever.
-- Aaron Watters
===
http://www.xfeedme.com/nucular/pydistro.py/go?FREETEXT=...