comp.lang.python

Web site for comparing languages syntax

Sebastian Bassi

2/25/2008 10:51:00 PM

Hello,I know there is one site with wikimedia software installed, that ismade for comparing the syntax of several computer languages (Pythonincluded). But don't remember the URL. Anyone knows this site?-- Sebastián Bassi (???????). Diplomado en Ciencia y Tecnología.Curso Biologia molecular para programadores: http://tinyurl.com... Fingerprint: 9470 0980 620D ABFC BE63 A4A4 A3DE C97D 8422 D43D
5 Answers

Mel

Sebastian Bassi wrote:
> I know there is one site with wikimedia software installed, that is
> made for comparing the syntax of several computer languages (Python
> included). But don't remember the URL. Anyone knows this site?

http://99-bottles-of...

is one such site, though I don't know about wikimedia.

Mel.

Andreas Tawn

>Sebastian Bassi wrote:
>> I know there is one site with wikimedia software installed, that is
>> made for comparing the syntax of several computer languages (Python
>> included). But don't remember the URL. Anyone knows this site?
>
>http://99-bottles-of...
>
>is one such site, though I don't know about wikimedia.
>
> Mel.

Maybe http://www.roset... ? That's a wiki.

Cheers,

Drea

Thomas Guettler

Sebastian Bassi schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I know there is one site with wikimedia software installed, that is
> made for comparing the syntax of several computer languages (Python
> included). But don't remember the URL. Anyone knows this site?

It does not use wikimedia, but it's good:

http://pleac.source...

The Perl Cookbook gets translated to several other languages.

--
Thomas Guettler, http://www.thomas-gu...

Bearophile

There is this site too, I have written many small programs for it:
http://www.codecodex.com/wiki/index.php?title...

Bye,
bearophile

Sebastian Bassi

On 2/26/08, Andreas Tawn <andreas.tawn@ubisoft.com> wrote:> Maybe http://www.roset... ? That's a wiki.YES!!!. Thank you!!-- Sebastián Bassi (???????). Diplomado en Ciencia y Tecnología.Curso Biologia molecular para programadores: http://tinyurl.com... Fingerprint: 9470 0980 620D ABFC BE63 A4A4 A3DE C97D 8422 D43D