problem with cookies

Fredrik Stagling

5/17/2009 6:52:00 PM

I am trying to make a very small web framework/application. It's 250
lines in total so far, but I am already having troubles... with cookies.
It seems like sometimes they aren't deleted, and sometimes not set,
etc... this is getting really annoying. Please take a look at it if
you're good at this sort of thing, thanks.:)

It uses Rack.

http://github.com/kartong/Tegel/t...

Matt

ozarkheart@yahoo.com wrote in news:dmuee813m1m3gm63r6nm9ktjm4nt34tper@
4ax.com:

> On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 00:05:15 +0000 (UTC), Matt <matttelles@sprynet.com>
> wrote:
>
>>AlleyCat <alley@aohell.com> wrote in
>>

>>> Ex-Burglars Say Newspaper's Gun Map Would've Made the Job Easier,
>>Safer
>>
>>Of course he did. I mean, after all, burglars really want to show up
>>when people are there. Do you even THINK before you post? If there are
>>guns present, there are now that many more valuable things to steal.
>
> So the newspapee does the criminal community a service by pointing out
> more things to steal.....

Oddly, they do this all the time. Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous was
probably the first burglar aid TV show.

Seriously, do you think burglars DON'T read the paper? I realize you may
not be able to, but most of them can.

Matt

AlleyCat

On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 00:05:15 +0000 (UTC), In article
<XnsA13EADD5AA826matttellessprynetcom@88.198.244.100>,
matttelles@sprynet.com says...

> If there are guns present, there are now that many more valuable
> things to steal.

I bet there are a few million blacks that would say otherwise. Guns are
for self-defense, when burglars go into houses that are occupied, not
just full of valuables. Do you think ALL houses with guns are owned by
the rich? Do YOU think before you post?

> > -- Ironically, the newspaper has now stationed armed guards outside at
> > least one of its offices. --
>
> Yes, because gun nuts might kill them, being good law-abiding maniacs.
> Hopefully, they will all be rounded up after making threats. Then we can
> execute them all for breaking the law.

Definition... Insane: when you fail to realize that what you post makes
absolutely no sense, except to yourself.
WHO will be rounded up? WHO are the maniacs? WHO is this "we" shit,
Paleface? WHAT are you going to execute them with... Guns?

> > Reformed crooks say the New York newspaper that published a map of
> names
> > and addresses of gun owners did a great service - to their old cronies
> > in the burglary trade.
> >
> > Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/04/ex-bur...
> > newspapers-gun-map-wouldve-made-job-easier-safer/#ixzz2H2iVhUcA
> >

> > LOL... live by being anti-gun, maybe you die by being anti-gun?
>
> Live by the gun, die by the gun. Hopefully, you'll be first.

By hopefully, I'm guessing that YOU are too chicken shit to do it
yourself? Wanna come take my gun, Sparky?

--
Check for Children Redirecting Newsgroups

Matt

> On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 00:05:15 +0000 (UTC), In article
> <XnsA13EADD5AA826matttellessprynetcom@88.198.244.100>,
> matttelles@sprynet.com says...
>
>> If there are guns present, there are now that many more valuable
>> things to steal.
>
> I bet there are a few million blacks that would say otherwise.

Ah, a stupid racist.

Silly me, I thought you had a brain.

Matt

emoneyjoe

wrote:

>AlleyCat <alley@aohell.com> wrote in
>

>> Ex-Burglars Say Newspaper's Gun Map Would've Made the Job Easier,
>Safer
>
>Of course he did. I mean, after all, burglars really want to show up
>when people are there. Do you even THINK before you post? If there are
>guns present, there are now that many more valuable things to steal.

This is funny, chances are there are
many more homes with guns not registered
than registered.

>> -- Ironically, the newspaper has now stationed armed guards outside at
>> least one of its offices. --
>
>Yes, because gun nuts might kill them, being good law-abiding maniacs.
>Hopefully, they will all be rounded up after making threats. Then we can
>execute them all for breaking the law.

Not in a million years, words will not
mean capital punishment.

>> Reformed crooks say the New York newspaper that published a map of
>names
>> and addresses of gun owners did a great service - to their old cronies
>> in the burglary trade.
>>
>> Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/04/ex-bur...
>> newspapers-gun-map-wouldve-made-job-easier-safer/#ixzz2H2iVhUcA
>>

>> LOL... live by being anti-gun, maybe you die by being anti-gun?
>
>Live by the gun, die by the gun. Hopefully, you'll be first.
>
>Matt

Shame on you being critical of those
who respect the Constitution.

Maybe people will be more aware of
the real nuts who are capable of violence,
and lock doors, and keep watch better.

Matt

emoneyjoe <emoneyjoe@iglou.com> wrote in

> On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 00:05:15 +0000 (UTC), Matt <matttelles@sprynet.com>
> wrote:
>
>>AlleyCat <alley@aohell.com> wrote in
>>

>>> Ex-Burglars Say Newspaper's Gun Map Would've Made the Job Easier,
>>Safer
>>
>>Of course he did. I mean, after all, burglars really want to show up
>>when people are there. Do you even THINK before you post? If there are
>>guns present, there are now that many more valuable things to steal.
>
> This is funny, chances are there are
> many more homes with guns not registered
> than registered.

Definitely a problem to solve. An unregistered gun is a crime.

Matt

Steve

On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 14:09:00 +0000 (UTC), Matt <matttelles@sprynet.com>
wrote:

>emoneyjoe <emoneyjoe@iglou.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 00:05:15 +0000 (UTC), Matt <matttelles@sprynet.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>AlleyCat <alley@aohell.com> wrote in

>>>Safer
>>>
>>>Of course he did. I mean, after all, burglars really want to show up
>>>when people are there. Do you even THINK before you post? If there are
>>>guns present, there are now that many more valuable things to steal.
>>
>> This is funny, chances are there are
>> many more homes with guns not registered
>> than registered.
>>

>Definitely a problem to solve. An unregistered gun is a crime.
>
>Matt

<ROTFL> No it's not. Matt,once again, proves that he's a moron.

ozarkheart

On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 01:08:48 +0000 (UTC), Matt <matttelles@sprynet.com>
wrote:

>ozarkheart@yahoo.com wrote in news:dmuee813m1m3gm63r6nm9ktjm4nt34tper@
>4ax.com:
>
>> On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 00:05:15 +0000 (UTC), Matt <matttelles@sprynet.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>AlleyCat <alley@aohell.com> wrote in

>>>Safer
>>>
>>>Of course he did. I mean, after all, burglars really want to show up
>>>when people are there. Do you even THINK before you post? If there are
>>>guns present, there are now that many more valuable things to steal.
>>
>> So the newspapee does the criminal community a service by pointing out
>> more things to steal.....
>
>Oddly, they do this all the time. Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous was
>probably the first burglar aid TV show.

Another excellent exaample of their irresponsibilty.

But you might keep in mind those 'rich and famous' just about all have
private (and probably armed) security.

>Seriously, do you think burglars DON'T read the paper?

You might want to re-think this sentence.

> I realize you may
>not be able to, but most of them can.

Apparently I can read better thanyou.

>Matt

ozarkheart

wrote:

>emoneyjoe <emoneyjoe@iglou.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 00:05:15 +0000 (UTC), Matt <matttelles@sprynet.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>AlleyCat <alley@aohell.com> wrote in

>>>Safer
>>>
>>>Of course he did. I mean, after all, burglars really want to show up
>>>when people are there. Do you even THINK before you post? If there are
>>>guns present, there are now that many more valuable things to steal.
>>
>> This is funny, chances are there are
>> many more homes with guns not registered
>> than registered.
>>

>Definitely a problem to solve. An unregistered gun is a crime.
>
>Matt

really? Mind producing proof for your claim?

Matt

ozarkheart@yahoo.com wrote in news:8u0je8danh2ee7hhe5bbcm5umbg670upk6@
4ax.com:

> On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 01:08:48 +0000 (UTC), Matt <matttelles@sprynet.com>
> wrote:
>
>>ozarkheart@yahoo.com wrote in news:dmuee813m1m3gm63r6nm9ktjm4nt34tper@
>>4ax.com:
>>
>>> On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 00:05:15 +0000 (UTC), Matt
<matttelles@sprynet.com>

>>> So the newspapee does the criminal community a service by pointing
out
>>> more things to steal.....
>>
>>Oddly, they do this all the time. Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous
was
>>probably the first burglar aid TV show.
>
> Another excellent exaample of their irresponsibilty.
>
> But you might keep in mind those 'rich and famous' just about all have
> private (and probably armed) security.

And yet, they get robbed all the time.

>>Seriously, do you think burglars DON'T read the paper?
>
> You might want to re-think this sentence.

Why is that? Because you don't like the conclusions?

>> I realize you may
>>not be able to, but most of them can.
>
> Apparently I can read better thanyou.

Apparently not.

Matt

Matt

ozarkheart@yahoo.com wrote in news:151je8lsbsj0e9a9i3o2u79e7v86c54gla@
4ax.com:

> On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 14:09:00 +0000 (UTC), Matt <matttelles@sprynet.com>
> wrote:
>
>>emoneyjoe <emoneyjoe@iglou.com> wrote in
>>
>>> On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 00:05:15 +0000 (UTC), Matt
<matttelles@sprynet.com>

>>> This is funny, chances are there are
>>> many more homes with guns not registered
>>> than registered.
>>>

>>Definitely a problem to solve. An unregistered gun is a crime.
>>
>>Matt
>
> really? Mind producing proof for your claim?

What claim? That it is a crime? Guns should all be registered.
If you think I was claiming it was illegal, you misread.

Matt