comp.lang.c++

Buying ISO/IEC 9899:1995

Ioannis Vranos

11/12/2008 9:00:00 AM

I want to buy ISO/IEC 9899:1995 on which C++ is based (or in other words
ISO/IEC 9899:1990 with all the amendments and corrections) in a
reasonable price (~30$), not the ~300$ versions.

Can anyone suggest any link?

Thanks.
2 Answers

Clave

<retrogrouch@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 19:52:55 -0700, Major Debacle
> <Major_Debacle@the_Pentagon.mil> wrote:
>
>>Old goat Johnny wrote:
>>> LOL... This coming from a senile old fuck, that calls his wife a cunt,
>>> in
>>> public.
>>>
>>> Republican values!
>>>
>>> http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/06/13/mccain....
>>

>>Can anyone come up with proof that McCain called his wife a cunt?
>>
>>eh?
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/07/report-mccains-profane-ti_n_...
>
> http://www.drudge.com/news/106692/author-mccain-called-wife-cu...

Fifty bucks sez he won't accept anything less than hi-res video as "proof"
and would then whine about Creative Studio being involved.

Jim

Victor Bazarov

Ioannis Vranos wrote:
> I want to buy ISO/IEC 9899:1995 on which C++ is based (or in other words
> ISO/IEC 9899:1990 with all the amendments and corrections) in a
> reasonable price (~30$), not the ~300$ versions.
>

> Can anyone suggest any link?

Ask in a C newsgroup. But don't hold your breath. That Standard has
been made obsolete by the 1999 release, so it's unlikely ANSI carries
it. Besides, I vaguely recall that 1990 Standard only existed in the
dead-tree form, and I doubt 1995 edition was different.