comp.lang.python

looking for open source simulink clone in python

tkirke

2/23/2008 11:55:00 PM

Does anyone know of something like this? I've searched to no avail.
GNUradio companion is promising but tied to gnuradio.
1 Answer

Stef Mientki

tkirke@gmail.com wrote:
> Does anyone know of something like this? I've searched to no avail.
> GNUradio companion is promising but tied to gnuradio.

not exactly, this is what I've found until now

* Orange <http://magix.fri.uni-lj.si/orange/screensho...
* Elefant <https://elefant.developer.nicta.c...
* Enthought with Traits UI, they are developping it for a customer,
and planned to show us something in december 2007, but I guess
it's somewhat delayed.
* Vision <http://www.scripps.edu/%7Esanner/python/viper/inde...
* Pyphant

<http://www.fmf.uni-freiburg.de/service/Servicegruppen/sg_wissinfo/Software/P...

So I decided to start another one, some results can be seen here:

http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/data_www/pylab_works/pw_animations_screen...

cheers,
Stef